A great feeling at Cappielow..

Right O, I'll apply for the managers job in the morning.

How did you get on with this, Biggie? If you were successful in your application - and as we're talking about the merry-go-round of madness that is Dundee FC it wouldn't be that surprising - I'd like to wish you well as we wake up to the dawn of a new era. If you're looking for a right hand man to assist you in the new regime, you know where to find me. I've got my coaching badges and shit, it's nae bather.

How did you get on with this, Biggie? If you were successful in your application - and as we're talking about the merry-go-round of madness that is Dundee FC it wouldn't be that surprising - I'd like to wish you well as we wake up to the dawn of a new era. If you're looking for a right hand man to assist you in the new regime, you know where to find me. I've got my coaching badges and shit, it's nae bather.

Nae luck Bazza, you need clean sheets for this position :P

I've sent the cv by carrier pigeon, no word yet. Don't worry though, when I'm successful your names at the top of the list. Your main duties will be to smash the teacups off the wall at half-time when things are'nt going good. Can you handle that?

I've sent the cv by carrier pigeon, no word yet. Don't worry though, when I'm successful your names at the top of the list. Your main duties will be to smash the teacups off the wall at half-time when things are'nt going good. Can you handle that?

Can I handle that? You already know the answer to that one, Biggie. Having shared this little corner of cyberspace together for the past three years or so you'll have a pretty good insight into how I go about my business. You're down with my modus operandi. You ken the score.

Can I f**k throw tea cups at walls, ya daft c**t. Years of reckless masturbatory activity have left me with forearms like Popeye and wrists like Jim Duffy's knee. They're weak to the point where I've had to hire a small South East Asian boy to carry out day-to-day tasks such as shaking hands with well-wishers, shaking an angry fist at the sky and typing shit on the internet. The wee man's punching out these very words as I dictate, Biggie! Christ, I've only made about 500 posts on this site, the rest were that deranged wee b*****d! I fucking despair at the ridiculous nonsense that's been written in my name, the boy's a fucking fruitcake.

Still, for all his faults he can yank the old love crank like a champion, so I keep him on the payroll. He can probably fling cups like a fine china ninja too...

And so we reach a refreshing alternative to the suggestion that I throw things at walls to spur on the Dee: the wee man will do the physical work while I make the bad noise that will surely see Dundee turn many a contest round in the second half. It was right there in front of us the whole time, Biggie.

I look forward to working with you, gaffer.

League scorers:

MacDonald 7

Jackson 2

Weatherson/Tidser/Di Giacomo 1 each

Whatever way you want to play it: formidable.

Whichever way we want to play it?

Doolan 4

Elliot 4

Erskine 3

Cairney 2

O'Donnell/Rowson/Stewart 1 each

I wouldn't have described Thistle as formidable this season, but you seem to have done it for me. I'd drop that adjective when describing Morton in the league, despite your position, for the time being.

Whichever way we want to play it?

Doolan 4

Elliot 4

Erskine 3

Cairney 2

O'Donnell/Rowson/Stewart 1 each

I wouldn't have described Thistle as formidable this season, but you seem to have done it for me. I'd drop that adjective when describing Morton in the league, despite your position, for the time being.

We'll do Partick 3 times this season.

Looking at Brian Graham's laughable goalscoring record, we both know that isn't true.

Hat trick for big B as the mighty Raith claim their second trophy of the season....the second goal is a peach at any level.

http://www.raithroversfc.com/cgi-bin/matchdetails.cgi?id=1084&type=11

His passing out parade from the "McGlynn the merciless" school of toatal football is now complete, and he is now preparing to tear the rest of you diddys a new one.Russell Moffat and hagoo, hadji, yon guy that plays for Falkirk and the Knee, hamstring,arthritis, (fill in sick note as required) twins at Greenock, will all disappear from the headlines as big Brian and wee Johnnie deliver the goods in spectacular style....

Nurse Nurse can i have my bag changed please....