A great feeling at Cappielow..

He will build a stadium out of sweeties like the witches gaff in Hansel and Gretel.

More appealing to Ton fans than sharing with the Skunks I'm sure :)

I'd love them to share Dens.

Then we could go on and on about the price of the pies, the polis, the stewards etc.

Can you imagine if Morton win the league and don't get up because of some minor technical failure regarding the stadium.

Possible if we did manage to win it. Cappielow is nowhere near the current criteria. But that could change. And the sun could turn purple.

I know you're a mummy's boy but in case you haven't noticed there is no boys gate, no lads and dads section, on Pie and Bovril. We are all equal on this site.

Time to stop pissing your pants.

So, very embarrassing for you to think your age should make a difference, but not for me.

This is a bit like your exam results - 'must try harder'.

You've actually managed to pull off a sort of 'justification inception' here without even realizing it. cool.gif

It was more embarrassing for him when everyone thought you were approx 12.

Hasn't that been cracked about 5 times already? I'll give you your dues though though, yours has been easily the best.

Morton wont go up! Stadium no where near good enough and after the game on saturday a Morton fan said he was disgusted with the way his team played diving all over the place and we should of had 2/3 goals stood on saturday! So we should be joint top with hamilton if it wasnt for Crawford Allan.

Morton wont go up! Stadium no where near good enough and after the game on saturday a Morton fan said he was disgusted with the way his team played diving all over the place and we should of had 2/3 goals stood on saturday! So we should be joint top with hamilton if it wasnt for Crawford Allan.

1eye.gif

Jeez its not just Fifers that f**k with your heed....you lot whinge and whinge and fuckin better whinge...is it the chemicals...benzyne is toxic ya know.

^^^ sobbing uncontrollably

Likewise at Firhill in the forgotten years when we were in sphell we must of had our share. Bottom line is success on the park brings the punters in. So fair play to the Ton, apart from Friday obviously...

*insert soap avoidance/ benefit claim jibe*

Genuine question: Do you guys get fans (particularly as suggested, during good times) who could also consider themselves OF fans?

I know we sure as hell do and I'd imagine most others do too, but I'd always kind of assumed that to support Thistle ever, on any level, was to declare a loathing for the OF. It was why I always quite liked them.

Do Morton fans have fear that the club will blow promotion like they did during the betting scandal of 2004?

I hear it's Thistle's to throw away. We're just giving ourselves a head start to make sure we at least have a small chance of catching them.

Genuine question: Do you guys get fans (particularly as suggested, during good times) who could also consider themselves OF fans?

I know we sure as hell do and I'd imagine most others do too, but I'd always kind of assumed that to support Thistle ever, on any level, was to declare a loathing for the OF. It was why I always quite liked them.

Not too sure I'm just assuming we must get the odd casual fan over the years some of who may have supported the ugly sisters. Quite a few used to support the dark sides before coming to Firhill and seeing the light. Anyone is welcome at Firhill as long as they leave non Thistle football baggage at the door ;)