A great feeling at Cappielow..

I'm quite enjoying Fifespud's new trolling posting style. It's only the fairweather Morton newfags he seems to be snagging but he's still landing some prize whoppers who seem to have taken to stalking him around other threads he posts in.

Good stuff.

I'm quite enjoying Fifespud's new trolling posting style. It's only the fairweather Morton newfags he seems to be snagging but he's still landing some prize whoppers who seem to have taken to stalking him around other threads he posts in.

Good stuff.

I'm not sure having a heart seizure every time the words "Morton", "Greenock" or "vikingTON" come into eyeline can be regarded as trolling. You've been known for that in the past as well though, to be fair.

You'd need to point those posts out. I think they are just another figment of your over active imagination or perhaps another figure you've plucked out your ring.

I think this page is proof enough that most of the Morton newpoofs are struggling to contain their rage at him. A bit like you, he's posting shit for a reaction. He appears to be getting it.

Edited by Big Gus

You'd need to point those posts out. I think they are just another figment of your over active imagination or perhaps another figure you've plucked out your ring.

I think this page is proof enough that most of the Morton newpoofs are struggling to contain their rage at him. A bit like you, he's posting shit for a reaction. He appears to be getting it.

I seem to remember an instance of you replying to just about every vikingTon post on the board a few months ago. As well as that time you called someone an armchair Morton fan, that was funny too.

I haven't really noticed that, other than those 2 posts above. Seems to be more point and laugh at that guy with the veins popping out of his head and fists clenched in silent fury.

Drop this "newpoofs" patter though, chronic stuff.

I think you were one of the few belms who could not grasp that a morton fan who doesn't go to the games but comments on most facets of the football club is still an armchair fan.

As far as patter goes you should stick to pishing your own pants to provide comedy value. You are at least skilled at that.

An excellent point, had I at any time suggested that the supporters were "responsible" for the outcome.

They weren't. As you say, Morton players played a part, but so did the Queens ones, remember.

How did we, Morton fans, "set up" any result?

I think you were one of the few belms who could not grasp that a morton fan who doesn't go to the games but comments on most facets of the football club is still an armchair fan.

Except that doesn't happen. At all.

As far as patter goes you should stick to pishing your own pants to provide comedy value. You are at least skilled at that.

That doesn't even make sense. Really poor patter from you yet again. You are at least proving to be skilled at that.

That doesn't even make sense. Really poor patter from you yet again. You are at least proving to be skilled at that.

I'm referring to the fact that you posted a picture of yourself, or you claimed it was anyway, slumped in a seat with your pants pished in the General Nonsense forum recently. To be fair while it was humour on a slapstick level it was probably one of the funniest things you've ever posted.

How did we, Morton fans, "set up" any result?

Well of course you didn't literally set it up - I thought you'd have understood that.

However, you could figuratively be said to have invited it in a 'tempting fate' type of way, and Morton fans certainly invited the schadenfreude which followed for the rest of us.

At a stretch, I could maybe claim that the arrogance evident on here was indicative of a wider complacency at the club, but that would indeed be stretching it, so I won't.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

I'm referring to the fact that you posted a picture of yourself, or you claimed it was anyway, slumped in a seat with your pants pished in the General Nonsense forum recently. To be fair while it was humour on a slapstick level it was probably one of the funniest things you've ever posted.

I'm well aware of what you're talking about, that doesn't make it patter though. Patter is humorous lines in conversation. A picture can't be patter.

And the photo was definitely me. And as I said on the thread, I don't know if it was pish, I was assuming.

I posted that photo because I don't take myself too seriously on internet forums. It's a policy you should think of adopting.

I posted that photo because I don't take myself too seriously on internet forums. It's a policy you should think of adopting.

Genuinely, being unbiased, you take yourself more seriously than almost anyone else on here.

You posted the picture because you're an attention seeking berk.