A great feeling at Cappielow..

You're actually a bit of a weirdo ain't you? unsure.gif

You're the easiest wind up target on here. Pure RAGING all the time. How did you guys get on today? I'm sure the likes of Barry and Big Gus will take it on the chin whilst you wet your pants in front of the computer.

Chillax dude. x

TBH I was a bit depressed on the way back from TFS, but getting back to an evening of Morton baiting has fair cheered me up.

Very Chillaxed here, thanks though Dude.

Put the Bhoys vs Oz game on Sky+, get your WDB scarf round your neck and a few tins of the black stuff down it and you'll be chilled too. X

TBH I was a bit depressed on the way back from TFS, but getting back to an evening of Morton baiting has fair cheered me up.

Very Chillaxed here, thanks though Dude.

Put the Bhoys vs Oz game on Sky+, get your WDB scarf round your neck and a few tins of the black stuff down it and you'll be chilled too. X

laugh.gif

That's an eerily similar reply to the one i just gave you on the other thread!

Slainte !

I mean this in the nicest possible way, but in my opinion, you pose a very real danger to the public.

Apparently he managed to hacksaw the tag off his ankle and he's on the loose!....(worry not...the authorities have been informed and I'm sure his break for freedom will prove short-lived).;)

It was a stupid fkn thread to start - like a high viz vest in Kabul. The OP is clearly a dick. :angry:

Absolutely.

There's been so many daft Morton threads this week, I'd actually forgotten abot this one.

You're obviously still well placed this year and must have a decent chance.

There's no doubt though that some Morton fans just set up a result like this with their recent nonsense on here. Here's hoping they learn something.

There's no doubt though that some Morton fans just set up a result like this with their recent nonsense on here. Here's hoping they learn something.

Yeah, you're right, undoubtedly some posts on a message board are responsible for today's result. Not, like, the professional footballers employed by Morton or anyone like that.

Absolutely.

There's been so many daft Morton threads this week, I'd actually forgotten abot this one.

You're obviously still well placed this year and must have a decent chance.

In fairness, there've been more posts from you talking about arrogant Morton fans than there have been posts from arrogant Morton fans.

We suffered a dreadful defeat today but we're still top of the league. It's safe to say that the great feeling, although dampened, still remains.

Well said Swampy.....better to get this kind of result out of the way early doors in the season....credit to Queens by the way.......bit of a bonus to be still top after today's results which just confirm how tight the league is going to be, with 2 points separating 2nd top and 2nd bottom.

It'll all be about how we react to this result v Falkirk next week....c'mon the Ton!!

We suffered a dreadful defeat today but we're still top of the league. It's safe to say that the great feeling, although dampened, still remains.

I suppose the margin may be seen as dreadful, but the result I'm not so sure.

I suppose the margin may be seen as dreadful, but the result I'm not so sure.

QoS are near the bottom of the league, we're near the top. We have a higher player budget and were thus far unbeaten in the league. Defeat really isn't accetapble for Morton in these circumstances. 4-1 just makes it worse.