A great feeling at Cappielow..

9 hours ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

I can't believe that he still puts all of his energy into writing embarrassing rubbish on here. 

The P&B poster who never grew up. 

And yet he still contrives to get some folk into a seething mess:lol:.

On 12/05/2018 at 15:31, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

I can't believe that he still puts all of his energy into writing embarrassing rubbish on here. 

The P&B poster who never grew up. 

To be fair to him (unusual tho that is) I think his output has reduced quite a bit over the last two seasons or so; it's almost like even he is becoming bored by the vT persona now. 

That nonense he posted about Brechin used to be typical of his output on an almost daily basis but now that sort of post is thankfully much less frequent, and when it does appear it's invariably a rehash of the same old tropes, tired phrases and tedious jpegs. 

Maybe it's lack of inspiration, maybe it IS just boredom -  but maybe, just maybe, his plums have finally dropped and he is actually beginning to mature. Doesn't necessarily mean he'll be any less unpleasant, but might mean he realises what an utter pie he comes across as to the rest of the board.

4 hours ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

To be fair to him (unusual tho that is) I think his output has reduced quite a bit over the last two seasons or so; it's almost like even he is becoming bored by the vT persona now. 

That nonense he posted about Brechin used to be typical of his output on an almost daily basis but now that sort of post is thankfully much less frequent, and when it does appear it's invariably a rehash of the same old tropes, tired phrases and tedious jpegs. 

Maybe it's lack of inspiration, maybe it IS just boredom -  but maybe, just maybe, his plums have finally dropped and he is actually beginning to mature. Doesn't necessarily mean he'll be any less unpleasant, but might mean he realises what an utter pie he comes across as to the rest of the board.

Or maybe he is too busy working on his doctoral dissertation on social interaction or simply creating sock puppet accounts so he can green dot himself and feel loved. 

On 14/05/2018 at 11:04, Branch Ton said:

Or maybe he is too busy working on his doctoral dissertation on social interaction or simply creating sock puppet accounts so he can green dot himself and feel loved. 

ach, be fair here -  social intercourse is the only kind he's ever likely to get.

• 3 months later...
4 minutes ago, Scosha said:

It’s all been going too well lads. Something like this doesn’t even surprise me :lol: 

Might open the door for Hopkins to return to Cappielow?

Still utterly bizarre...

As funny as this is (especially if no compensation is due), it does seem a bizarre move from McKinnon.

Considering he's just spent the summer building a pretty strong looking team for this level in Greenock, to leave for a team whose current squad looks an absolute shambles is a strange one.

2 hours ago, Nightmare said:

As funny as this is (especially if no compensation is due), it does seem a bizarre move from McKinnon.

Considering he's just spent the summer building a pretty strong looking team for this level in Greenock, to leave for a team whose current squad looks an absolute shambles is a strange one.

Job security.

A few bad results at Morton leaves him open to the exit door.

Our expectation this year is survival. Obtain that, and build a squad capable of going up is quicker than building a stadium for going up.

A harsh reality, but I do believe I he is leaving for nowt, your board have made a bad mistake.

Who can blame him tbf.

11 hours ago, Bairnschild said:

Job security.

A few bad results at Morton leaves him open to the exit door.

Our expectation this year is survival. Obtain that, and build a squad capable of going up is quicker than building a stadium for going up.

A harsh reality, but I do believe I he is leaving for nowt, your board have made a bad mistake.

Who can blame him tbf.

Who would need to build a stadium for going up, and why?