A great feeling at Cappielow..

1 hour ago, virginton said:

Bump. It is a belated farewell to one of the thread's most regular set of participants - the gormless Raith Rovers' fanbase - after their team got relegated to the seaside leagues by an Angus bumpkin outfit in their own, horrible midden. Here's some of the gems that we are going to miss when they're going to Methil and Stranraer next season:

Reaction GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Get it right fucking up them.

2 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

What will happen first - Morten playing top flight football or virginton getting his hole?

Obviously it'll be him getting his rockin' as the sweety man can't live forever.

Obviously it'll be him getting his rockin' as the sweety man can't live forever.

Douglas Rae is the man holding the club back. Not that I wish to see anything happen to him but we need fresh ideas.

Just noticed the quoted 2012 posts.
Relegation is incredibly shite but thankyou to virginton for showing us all that things can be a lot worse.

Your tears are delicious and deeply savoury.
.1494711190580.jpg

Now get down to the level that you belong to. Sir Gavin says cheerio.

1494711283498.jpg

Bump. It is a belated farewell to one of the thread's most regular set of participants - the gormless Raith Rovers' fanbase - after their team got relegated to the seaside leagues by an Angus bumpkin outfit in their own, horrible midden. Here's some of the gems that we are going to miss when they're going to Methil and Stranraer next season:
50bbaxAxtO7OE.gif

Lol.

Will the great feeling have returned before Raith Rovers do?

I post too often in this thread. It is such a great thread though.

Who can forget losing 10-2 to Accies, fat Garry kleptomaniac O'Connor, Staunch Nacho, Kenny Shiels and co. That season was interesting.

15 hours ago, roverthemoon said:

Bumping quotes from 2014. Fucking hell. Possibly the most tragic thing I've ever seen on here. Well done

Edited to add that we got exactly what we deserved. This horrific Rovers team squeaking through would have been a travesty

Considering that it's in a thread from 2011 that is routinely bumped, it's clearly nowhere near the most tragic thing in the thread.

This is the best Virgin Ton can do, go back years on posts. :lol:

The guy really needs to get a WOMAN, instead of spending weekends "researching" :1eye

Wonder if he will have the same obsession so ofTEN with us next season?

I would TENd to think there is that TENdency for him to continue TENdering such posts!!:lol:

14 minutes ago, Wee Sandy said:

The guy really needs to get a WOMAN, instead of spending weekends "researching" :1eye

I would TENd to think there is that TENdency for him to continue TENdering such posts!!:lol:

Wow.

22 minutes ago, Wee Sandy said:

Needs more mentions of Ten IMO. 

:lol: :lol:

Get fucking DOON

This is the best Virgin Ton can do, go back years on posts. [emoji38]
I would TENd to think there is that TENdency for him to continue TENdering such posts!![emoji38]

Ooft [emoji38]

1 hour ago, Wee Sandy said:

You're the one with a litany of posts on a thread devoted to the trials and tribulations of The Famous, so that claim really doesn't stack up from you. Still, at least you've taken the humiliation that was coming down the chute for Raith and their gormless fanbase with your usual grace and dignity: also known as a 'tear-stained meltdown' to regular visitors to this parish.

Enjoy the delights of league visits to Methil and Coatbridge now. Cheerio. 

Gavin-Gunning-profile-large-e1473948670792_300x450_acf_cropped.jpg.4632f9605920d13eecff39f581531109.jpg

54 minutes ago, Scosha said:

Needs more mentions of Ten IMO. 

They'd rather discuss the number ten than the ELEVENTH league campaign that Raith Rovers will now undertake in the seaside leagues. That must smart. trump-smiling-face-transparent.png