A great feeling at Cappielow..

15 hours ago, Dunning1874 said:

For approximately the trillionth time, Cappielow is already compliant for the top flight.

I'm not really seeing why this is supposed to be embarrassing. Away fans have complained about being put in the main stand for years, they'll now have the option of going in the Cowshed too, providing the opportunity to stand and to have a fantastic view of the game. It wipes out the almost two decades of justified criticism of Cappielow from away fans in one go. It's mesh rather than a fence because the fence obscured the view of the game and as it's only a small section of the Cowshed, it doesn't inconvenience home fans while having away fans under the same roof should create a better atmosphere. It's good for everyone.

For the record, I fully agree with the sentiment of what Morton have done, it's about time away fans got back into the cowshed and it made it one of my favourite away grounds as a youngster. I just feel the wording of it being 'newly created' a bit funny and a riddy. 

You wouldn't chuck a drape over your shitey old couch and kid folk on its a newly created couch would you? ;)

7 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

For the record, I fully agree with the sentiment of what Morton have done, it's about time away fans got back into the cowshed and it made it one of my favourite away grounds as a youngster. I just feel the wording of it being 'newly created' a bit funny and a riddy. 

You wouldn't chuck a drape over your shitey old couch and kid folk on its a newly created couch would you? ;)

Well technically the away end at the end of the Shed is 'newly created' as it wasn't there before... ;)

6 hours ago, Coventry Saint said:

Did you miss the part the other day when VT was comparing - with pictures, but without irony - your ground to Barca's? 

Where was this? :lol:

6 hours ago, TONTROOPER said:

Yes....I was in Barcelona on business.

A barely literate (at times) Jakeball on business in Barcelona?  Doing what? :wacko:

4 hours ago, microdave said:

Pickpocket on Las Ramblas imo.

:lol:

10 minutes ago, Randy Giles said:

Thinking VT is being serious about practically anything on here these days is a bit of a minter tbh

For me?  I don't care if he's being serious or not, I just want to see the thread. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
On 21/04/2017 at 21:26, Coventry Saint said:

Did you miss the part the other day when VT was comparing - with pictures, but without irony - your ground to Barca's? 

Aye he definitely wasn't taking the complete and utter piss with that comment :lol: