Question Time

Mogg- good perfromance-after early heckling, owned journalist over liam fox scandel and was generally composed

Carmichael- funny to laugh- no idea how he is deputy whip for lib dems

Russell- was on for opertunity to bash westminster and duly abliged, very irritating and has been on cloud 9 since majority

Odone- couldn't make out(over her screeching) or care what she said

Cox- pointless

Curran- hoped(in vain) for a good perormance from westminster's head of anti independance campagin.independance it is then :(

DImbleshit- same old same old bias

Edited by tomdo

Quite surprised they've let Farage on after his criticism of the BBC this week. Think I'll watch this one, though; Farage can usually be trusted to deliver when the discussion is going to focus on the EU and the Euro. Could be interesting.

Also surprised they've got IDS and Fellowes. Both are Tories, which I'd have thought is a bit unusual. I thought they went with one from each party?

Edited by Michael W

Farage is okay, he brings a bit of debate to the table and he's like something out of a satirical sketch-show. The only downside is he gets the idiot section of the audeience jumping up and down, applauding his every word like a Sea World seal.

• 2 weeks later...