6 ---> G

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I know Chelsea don't have their problems to seek right now but they're better than evens at Stamford Bridge, which doesn't happen often, Liverpool are struggling for goals and although they've not yet lost under Klopp they've not been great either. I hate Chelsea but hopefully they can turn the corner today for the purposes of...

Bet #1: Chelsea vs Liverpool - £20 on Chelsea win @ 11/10.

• 3 weeks later...

The closest I can remember is some boy getting five and then taking a tip from some Clyde fan that's obsessed with Ukraine. Needless to say it got beat and there were breakdowns everywhere.

Embarrassing for the guy betting something he had no clue about and taking it so badly when it lost and embarrassing for somebody being obsessed with Ukraine. Hilarious for everyone else.

ETA - This is it.

Still one of the finest meltdowns in Pie and B history.

Anybody ever managed it on this forum? Picking 6 even moneys winners on the spin is a tough ask.

I used to do it on the sporting bet podcast. Each week you had to pick any bet of 4/6 or higher, get 5 right you got a 50 quid free bet. I managed a run of 12 correct and another run of 8. Only downside was I never had any real money on it, but did win big with one for the free bets (250 quid or so if i remember).

I'd be wary of this, in case I done well :lol:

Yeah, like checking the lottery when you haven't put it on. We all here those stories ;)

The closest I can remember is some boy getting five and then taking a tip from some Clyde fan that's obsessed with Ukraine. Needless to say it got beat and there were breakdowns everywhere.

Embarrassing for the guy betting something he had no clue about and taking it so badly when it lost and embarrassing for somebody being obsessed with Ukraine. Hilarious for everyone else.

ETA - This is it.

lol I actually went through all the posts up to Pg 21 (yeah I am that sad) looking for evidence of a winner and found the meltdown along the way. he reminds me of someone I know, I was almost going to ask if it was him, though he is not a Jags fan.

I used to do it on the sporting bet podcast. Each week you had to pick any bet of 4/6 or higher, get 5 right you got a 50 quid free bet. I managed a run of 12 correct and another run of 8. Only downside was I never had any real money on it, but did win big with one for the free bets (250 quid or so if i remember).

12 in a row? that's an outstanding run A tenner would have returned 4.5 k, but good luck the guy with the balls to let it run :D

Archived