6 ---> G

I looked at a few Villa forums and they seem to think it'll be a close to full strength side. Ipswich have lost on each of the last 11 occasions they've been drawn against top-flight opposition. Villa also should have Agbonlahor and N'Zogbia back today. If the Tractor Boys win I'll be very surprised, but a draw isn't totally unrealistic.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well done.

I'm going to attempt this with £10 on Bengals +4.5 in the NFL play-offs tonight. 20/21 odds.

Indeed. What wasn't quite so smart was deciding to lump the winnings on Man United after a coule of pints. Lesson learned from this one - don't place £70 bets when pished.

Will start again at the weekend.

Thinking about giving this a go with Morton away to Falkirk on Saturday at 7/5. Any thoughts?

Good shout, you can get 6/4 elsewhere though. Morton are undefeated away from home in the league and we'll have our two first choice CBs and holding midfielder suspended.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Line 1

£20 on Northampton vs Bristol Rovers 1/1 returned £40

Line 2

£20 on Berwick Rangers vs Elgin 11/10 returned £42

Line 3

£20 on Bournemouth vs Coventry 10/11

Just because it's almost payday

Line 1

£20 on Northampton vs Bristol Rovers @ 1/1 returned £40

£40 on Dundee vs St Johnstone @ 5/6

Line 2

£20 on Berwick Rangers vs Elgin @ 11/10 returned £42

£42 on Dundee vs Dundee United @ 10/11

Line 3

£20 on Bournemouth vs Coventry 10/11

updated

Starting tonight

St johnstone and chester double pays just over 2/1

If we are going to give this a go can we at least stick with the original concept? That being 6 single bets at evens (ish) or better. If we're resorting to multiples it's not really the same is it?

22 pages and only one poster has come close! Poor stuff gentlemen.

I'll give it one last go for the craic. Partick Thistle are 11/8 (PaddyP) to win away at Dunfermline. Partick's away form has been poor this season but they are without doubt one of the best teams in the league, so there is no doubt they can win. The biggest factor however is the current financial situation at EEP, with the pars players being reportedly only paid 20% of their wages this month. There will surely be an impact on morale and performance. I would fully expect the odds on Thistle to shorten between now and tomorrow afternoon.

Bet 1 - Dunfermline vs Partick Thistle: £20 @ 11/8

Not sure if I have gave this a shot yet, so will give it a bash now.

Bet 1 - Wolves v WATFORD - £20 @ 11/10

Well that one's fucked then, reason nobody comes close is because the bookies will always win

Well that one's fucked then, reason nobody comes close is because the bookies will always win

You can beat the bookies. They'll just shut you down if you do.

Not so much in this challenge, I suppose.

If we are going to give this a go can we at least stick with the original concept? That being 6 single bets at evens (ish) or better. If we're resorting to multiples it's not really the same is it?

22 pages and only one poster has come close! Poor stuff gentlemen.

I'll give it one last go for the craic. Partick Thistle are 11/8 (PaddyP) to win away at Dunfermline. Partick's away form has been poor this season but they are without doubt one of the best teams in the league, so there is no doubt they can win. The biggest factor however is the current financial situation at EEP, with the pars players being reportedly only paid 20% of their wages this month. There will surely be an impact on morale and performance. I would fully expect the odds on Thistle to shorten between now and tomorrow afternoon.

TBH it's his money. If he wants to do it differently and came up with his £1k in a couple less bets I don't think he'd care much about how strictly he followed the original post.

TBH it's his money. If he wants to do it differently and came up with his £1k in a couple less bets I don't think he'd care much about how strictly he followed the original post.

Its probably a decent strategy for the first bet, one team at evens and one favourite. If it comes in remove your stake for the next attempt and continue from there as intended. Of course if you set out to do this the evens team is gonna come up and the favourite will lose...

True. I dont have any problem with people pacing whatever bet they choose. My point though was that it doesn't follow the thread.

Returned £42.

Bet 2: Spurs v Arsenal - more goals 2nd half @ evens.

This is a market that I'm interested in. I feel there is good value in close games where the first half tends to be tight and generally a bit cagey. You also have the added benefit of your bet never being down until late in the game.

Spurs have scored 70%-odd of their goals in the second half, and conceded 65% in the second 45. Arsenal score most of their goals in the second half also.

Archived