6 ---> G

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Excellent work aufc, a fine early Xmas present. I've started this tonight on the darts. Had a £20 free bet on Thornton +2.5 at 10/11 returned £18.18. I've invested that in highest checkout below 125.5 in the newton pipe match at 5/6, returns a total of £33.33

Excellent work aufc, a fine early Xmas present. I've started this tonight on the darts. Had a £20 free bet on Thornton +2.5 at 10/11 returned £18.18. I've invested that in highest checkout below 125.5 in the newton pipe match at 5/6, returns a total of £33.33

So basically left myself with 94 quid.

Stuck 70 quid on rangers, celtic, man utd, man city, liverpool, chelsea.

And started the 6----->G again with 20 on Burnley at 3/4 against doncaster.

The thread has become a bit of a car crash to be honest. The OP's logic being 6 single bets at odds of evens or better with the last few pages taken up with doubles and upwards with individual odds of well below evens.

Well done on your win AUFC.

The thread has become a bit of a car crash to be honest. The OP's logic being 6 single bets at odds of evens or better with the last few pages taken up with doubles and upwards with individual odds of well below evens.

Well done on your win AUFC.

Yup, the rules are there for the game. If my odds are well below evens, I usually take it on -1 goal. That's why I've not picked a winner in 3 weeks! :P

Bad luck buddy.

If we had kept 11 on the park then maybe...

Will give this a miss for a wee while i think. Unless i see something appealing soon.

Celtic will be worth a shout on wed but i would never bet against my team in an OF!!! Never.

If i remember correctly i had £200 on this fixture last year, beat 2-0 at ibrox, wasnt a good day!

If you're going to shite yourself when you reach £200, gonnae far us a favour and not post in this topic.

Get a grip, it was a few days before Christmas and he obviously could put the money to better use, so was right not to risk it.

If only we all had big bollocks like you.

If you're going to shite yourself when you reach £200, gonnae far us a favour and not post in this topic.

Get a grip, it was a few days before Christmas and he obviously could put the money to better use, so was right not to risk it.

If only we all had big bollocks like you.

Gay fae you man. I used to call u a pal, now i call u little gay man. haha ;)

Haha I know i know...total shitebag and against the rules of the thread. As adam says....it was good to get a wee bonus before xmas! Anyways waiting on burnley for my first bet.

Archived