6 ---> G

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've had a nightmare on this, blew the one I was doing with work, woke up still pissed on Sunday and went chasing on an NFL double having deposited £100 to be matched by Bet 365, both teams lost. Won a bit back on Monday night NFL, frittered the majority away on eggby and finally Man United did me tonight.

All my accounts now read zero.

I'll be starting again this weekend with £20, doing it in a shop and taking my time instead of going full retard over a 5 day period online.

mad.gif

I'm fancying us at 2/1...

That's a shite price, we were 3/1 against Hamilton who were missing key players. Hoodoos aside, I think a free-scoring Morton will probably be too much for our over-generous defence. Both teams to score at 8/11 or over 2.5 goals at evens look more appealing.

Back on topic, and I think I will give this a shot at some point. Like many I lumped on Arsenal -1 against Swansea and may have carried on from their if it had come in. I'm away on holiday this weekend so I will look into it when I get back.

WINNER

£9.52 going onto:

HIBERNIAN v St Johnstone - 6/5

I would not accept anything worse than 3/1 for Hibs in that game.

As for the Champions League tonight, Bayern Munich to beat Man City in Munich at 19/20 is a great bargain, as is Bayern(-1) at 12/5. I think I will stick a fiver on both and if both come in I will consider that the start of my 6 steps.

This is a bit of a farce this thread. I thought the aim was to back a single at £20 around about even money until you get to a K? Now there's folk battering in trebles to get further ahead to begin with, surely defeating the purpose of the actual first post?

I would not accept anything worse than 3/1 for Hibs in that game.

Good job it's not your money then eh!

Hibs let me down for £250 at the weekend on my £20 4 team Acca. Only reason I am persisting with them again is Garry O'Connors form.

This is a bit of a farce this thread. I thought the aim was to back a single at £20 around about even money until you get to a K? Now there's folk battering in trebles to get further ahead to begin with, surely defeating the purpose of the actual first post?

6 bets starting with £20. Ill still lump it all on every bet. Just means ill end up with more if it comesin

Archived