Pointless

Socca_G

I was thinking about the likes of Bradley Whitford and Alison Janney. I assume they scored pretty low.

It says everything about British society that everyone on Pointless knew people from the cast of Desperate Housewives but none of them had watched The West Wing.

Did quite well on that episode. Got two pointless answers for Ledger, Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus and The Sin Eater, and also got Paris, Philadelphia, 12 of the 14 bass players and for some reason Martin Sheen picked up nine points only on the TV round.

Who the fcuk knows the names of bass players? :o All praise though. As to the above comment about West Wing, Desperate Housewives is probably more accurate in its depiction.

Who the fcuk knows the names of bass players? :o All praise though. As to the above comment about West Wing, Desperate Housewives is probably more accurate in its depiction.

Only bass players I didn't get were Rush and Coldplay. Was LIVID about not getting Coldplay.

I got Taylor and Aliadere, which I was quite pleased with.

I also got Doublethink in the first round. Top form!

Got Aliadiere too. :thumsup2 He was always brilliant in Champ Man.

Also said Wiltord which was one point.

Recently read an article that stated their will be a special edition on June 6th to celebrate the show's 500th episode, with four pairs of the lowest scoring finalists being invited back, an increased starting pot of £2000 and each Pointless answer adding £500.

Today is the day for the 500th pointless episode.