Pointless

Socca_G

I went for Babylon Zoo - Spaceman, Duran Duran - Ordinary World and Coolio - Gangster's Paradise. Would have won with Coolio answer. Happy with that, not had a pointless answer for a month.

I hedged all of my bets on Something About the Way You Look Tonight. Good to see it came off. Double a-sides were always a good bet if there were any.

I had no idea on any others. I wound up going with My Generation and Take On Me.

Isobel's tweeted me cause I questioned her dress sense in a round about compliment where I said she was stunning and I've gone to bits. Sheer terror.

Saw that. "Not you, the girls in the films!" :P

She RT me calling her a wee babe too.

Isobel's tweeted me cause I questioned her dress sense in a round about compliment where I said she was stunning and I've gone to bits. Sheer terror.

she seems like a dirty lapping up all the attention on twitter.

pointless is on a good run of talent at the moment.

Saw that. "Not you, the girls in the films!" :P

She RT me calling her a wee babe too.

I completely shat the bed. Shocker. I fancy f**k out her and I've ruined it :(

Considered "Three Lions" and "Think Twice" but talked myself out of them.

Nailed it with "Candle in the Wind" though. Happy to say Diana didn't die in vain.

Candle wasn't pointless, it was 'something about the way...' the other side of the double A.

I was hoping for "These Are the Days of Our Lives" from Queen along that similar vein, but decided that version probably didn't sell enough copies.

EDIT: That being "Bohemian Rhapsody".

Edited by DomDom

What a difference in the guy Cliff from newcastle. First time i think he took the huff after his spelling of strange but he redeemed himself with some good answers and some funnies.

Was that the guy that didn't let the Oman leader in cos "he was wearing trainers."? :thumsup2

Good old Chad would have secured me the money this afternoon; Guyana and Lesotho were my others. I don't trust C.A.R. any more, I know the survey is anonymous but Pointless has really put that country on the map.

Also, gutted Yukon wasn't pointless in Round 2- I thought I was bound for glory with that one. I knew the correct titles of the lowest scoring "Love" songs in each pass but wouldn't have said them.

Edited by Albino Rover