Pointless

Socca_G

Was For Tomorrow pointless? Didn't hear him mention that. Would never have gone for it either. Was a pretty big song for them at the time.

My three were On Melancholy Hill ( didn't hear that mentioned ), Good Song and Crazy Beat. If in doubt, go recent.

Was For Tomorrow pointless? Didn't hear him mention that. Would never have gone for it either. Was a pretty big song for them at the time.

My three were On Melancholy Hill ( didn't hear that mentioned ), Good Song and Crazy Beat. If in doubt, go recent.

yip. double checked on twitter to be sure. i had melancholy hill as well as my non blur answer.

i was quite surpirsed end of a century was pointless and especially no distance left to run. compared to the manics one it was piece of piss.

Aye, the Manics one tricked me good and proper. Should have taken the tactic others took, and name three from the same album. At least if I ever get on the show, I've learned a trick on here!

Was really surprised to see End of a Century on the list. No Distance Left to Run didn't surprise me. I thought because the documentary had that name it MIGHT get named.

I said 19/2000 and On Your Own. They didn't say if On Your Own was pointless, but I would have been surprised if it wasn't.

I had those two and End of a Century too.

Xander's Brian Blessed impression :lol:

Went for Matthew Modine and Elijah Burke in the Batman trilogy final question. Didn't list all the pointless answers but i'm hopeful i would've got it.

Edit: Actually checking imdb, Burke looks uncredited

Edited by Christophe

Went for Elijah Burke in the Batman trilogy final question.

That is a tremendous answer!

William Fitchner and Nestor Carbonell would've been two that I'd have went with. Probably should've got Eric Roberts as well.

Watched Following last night and even though I looked him up, couldn't remember Jeremy Theobald's name. The kid who's in Game of Thrones that Katie Holmes tries to protect in Gotham in Begins is another who'd make a great obscure answer. Both of them probably would've been pointless if you could remember them.

That is a tremendous answer!

William Fitchner and Nestor Carbonell would've been two that I'd have went with. Probably should've got Eric Roberts as well.

Watched Following last night and even though I looked him up, couldn't remember Jeremy Theobald's name. The kid who's in Game of Thrones that Katie Holmes tries to protect in Gotham in Begins is another who'd make a great obscure answer. Both of them probably would've been pointless if you could remember them.

going down the Prison Break route, i went for Wade Williams(Brad Bellick) as i'm sure he was in The 3rd Batman

Edited by alang1993

Somehow managed to remember the clusterfuck that was Swordfish for that Razzie/Oscar question. But I think I cancelled that good work out by forgetting Batman and Robin.

Basic Instinct 2 was another that I would have gone for, and Syriana. I'd have seen myself through there.

The rest of the game was horrendous for me.