Pointless

Socca_G

All five catagories today were a nightmare for me today. I'd have had no chance but hey, it was only a poxy grand!

Off topic, but that lottery show on saturday claimed that Finland had red in its flag. Surely that's pish? It's a light blue cross on a white background, aye??

just used google images there, and a few of the pictures had a red badge on the finland flag

i think the re-shuffle element might have confused a lot of people on the nature of the question. if it was just name a cabinet minister on this date surely they would have been higher.

i'm also now wondering if the people doing the surveys know that they are doing it for pointless and are going for obscure answers or if they are doing it online and are using wiki. troubling.

I'm assuming they ask the people in person, otherwise it would be too easy to just google them I reckon

Edited by alang1993

They don't ask in person, it's an online survey. Someone on a Villa site I go on took part recently.

Yesterday's questions were pretty rubbish for me. I always get Jane Austen and the Bronte sisters mixed up. I always think I should memorise the names of all their respective works but I never get round to it. A bit like my plan to learn the names of at least ten Chinese cities (this is more handy for Sporcle than Pointless), lack of being arsed inhibits this ambition.

Anyway, more importantly, Nicola "Peri" Bryant still looked fit as f**k on Pointless Celebrities I thought.

I'm shite at Formula One. I'd have gone for film trilogies on that board.

film trilogies could be a good one. you're either getting questions about a big trilogy or asked to name trilogies.

formula one is gash. those birds knew nothing about it if they thought ratzenberger raced for ferrari, he was only raced once in formula one. i can remember him dieing during qualifying then going to fir park to see us beat killie to qualify for europe.

Edited by T_S_A_R

film trilogies could be a good one. you're either getting questions about a big trilogy or asked to name trilogies.

formula one is gash. those birds knew nothing about it if they thought ratzenberger raced for ferrari, he was only raced once in formula one. i can remember him dieing during qualifying then going to fir park to see us beat killie to qualify for europe.

Exciting day for old Roland.

They tend to be "name actots from such and such a trilogy". They did Indiana Jones not along ago, so I reckon I'd have a decent shot.