Pointless

Socca_G

Didn't get any. Can't believe I didn't get Ian Paisley. That's a shocker.

Thought his toes had finally curled up, and that Gerry Adams was an MP.

At least I didn't suggest a Lord.

I believe the answer was actually Ian Paisley Jnr, who is the serving MP for North Antrim and not his father, who received a life peerage in 2010, and is now known as Lord Bannside.

Today's final round seemed pretty easy, but I only managed to get one... Righteous Brothers.

Two middle aged women were absolute shite. Yesterday, they didn't know any bands at all, today they failed to name the train station near their house. I've seen people from Wolverhampton with a higher IQ.

smart move going for composers after the survey proved themselves to be morons on the coallition question.

i didn't pay any attention to the proms last year but i guessed verdi and berlioz. shocking snub for franz liszt.

does anyone else suspect they make the questions harder when they have smart people on?

smart move going for composers after the survey proved themselves to be morons on the coallition question.

i didn't pay any attention to the proms last year but i guessed verdi and berlioz. shocking snub for franz liszt.

does anyone else suspect they make the questions harder when they have smart people on?

Vaughan-Williams seemed certain to be correct, so i'd have uessed him - bingo!

More people knew that Jane Austin was born in Hampshire than that David Cameron was in the Cabinet.

very strange.

i think armstrong and osman owe it to us pointless fans to explain the survey process in deep detail. do they phone up randoms? do they ask people in the street? is there an active attempt at class, race and gender balance?

we need to know!

edit - this is it. http://www.crowdology.co.uk/Register.html i'm tempted to register and use my skills to make it more difficult for anyone to win the jacky. get dom dom on there for the movies and tv as well :P

Edited by T_S_A_R

22 points for David Cameron was astonishing. I think we definitely need answers for that. Even 32 points for Nick Clegg was a shocker.

As soon as that final question came up, I left the room.

i think the re-shuffle element might have confused a lot of people on the nature of the question. if it was just name a cabinet minister on this date surely they would have been higher.

i'm also now wondering if the people doing the surveys know that they are doing it for pointless and are going for obscure answers or if they are doing it online and are using wiki. troubling.

very strange.

i think armstrong and osman owe it to us pointless fans to explain the survey process in deep detail. do they phone up randoms? do they ask people in the street? is there an active attempt at class, race and gender balance?

we need to know!

edit - this is it. http://www.crowdology.co.uk/Register.html i'm tempted to register and use my skills to make it more difficult for anyone to win the jacky. get dom dom on there for the movies and tv as well :P

There can't be many Scots, Irish or Welsh on it. Remember the question on MPs who weren't Tory, Liberal or Labour..