Dota 2

banana

Profile name is Islay, unless you need my account name? I don't use steam that often, not until recently anyways.

There's quite a few Islays on Steam fella, can either PM me your ID and I'll add you or your email and can send it that way.

Sent as a gift, check yer Steam to see if it worked!

Yeah it did, I'm downloading it now. Working on a website at the moment so will test it out later on tonight when I get the chance. Much appreciated smile.gif

Fancy trying this, I'd appreciate a key as well if anyone has a spare. Cheers

Did you manage to get one? Same sketch, give one of us a Steam ID or an email add and can fire one in your direction.

I would be interested in giving this a try, so if you have any keys left GiGi I would really appreciate one! My steam id is the exact same as my user name, feel free to PM me if you need my e-mail address or anything else. smile.gif

I've currently got 13 keys, feel free to PM me for one with your email address and I'll fire one over. Been playing a lot of phantom lancer after Gigi's suggestion. Its ridiculous for taking out lanes on your own when you get past midgame. Its utterly fantastic when you manage to get the jump on a few people and then go on to dominate the game.

I've currently got 13 keys, feel free to PM me for one with your email address and I'll fire one over. Been playing a lot of phantom lancer after Gigi's suggestion. Its ridiculous for taking out lanes on your own when you get past midgame. Its utterly fantastic when you manage to get the jump on a few people and then go on to dominate the game.

Definitely, I've been practicing in a lot of pub games with my pals, been utterly dominant with a fully coordinated team.

Moving onto Clinkz/Anti-mage a bit now though.