Dota 2

banana

• 1 month later...

I'm trying this for the first time, play quite a bit of league so hopefully won't be too different.

If League has a learning curve, Dota is a learning cliff that folds back on itself.

Though they are fundamentally similar games, there are lots of important and striking differences. Check out some of the guides in the sidebar in the Dota2 subreddit on Reddit.

GLHF! And please don't have a 30%+ rage abandon rate like Snuggs :D

Edited by banana

If League has a learning curve, Dota is a learning cliff that folds back on itself.

Though they are fundamentally similar games, there are lots of important and striking differences. Check out some of the guides in the sidebar in the Dota2 subreddit on Reddit.

GLHF! And please don't have a 30%+ rage abandon rate like Snuggs :D

Oh dear, I think I'd just be abandoning that entire account. Must be LPQ for days.

I don't think we have 10 people who still play. Maybe a 3v3 or 4v4 game would be a possibility though.

Most recently active are...

banana

Gigi

Jock001

Snuggs

Spidersforlife

Kujabi

Rw89 and twisteh were both very active in the thread too, which would give us 8 and so a possible 4v4, more likely some 3v3. Could send out some PMs?

Edited by banana

PM me with some steam IDs if you don't want them on the forum I'll add them after work. I wanna see what banana-Sama can do.

PS 6.81 looks mental. I do not look forward to the Ursa games. Glad Phantom Assassin and Leshrac got overdue buffs though. And Windrunner is finally a legit core now too.

• 3 weeks later...

Just unboxed a courier worth £40. 8)

Glad to see the compendiums are back so the bonus xp is rocketing up the levels. I've been playing ranked MMR at the moment, and after suffering a bit (down to almost the 2700 bracket, properly in the trench), I'm back up to almost 3000.

Just unboxed a courier worth £40. 8)

Glad to see the compendiums are back so the bonus xp is rocketing up the levels. I've been playing ranked MMR at the moment, and after suffering a bit (down to almost the 2700 bracket, properly in the trench), I'm back up to almost 3000.

Nice one :D

Btw, you're not in trench tier. Check this out...

Hmht3BY.jpg

Nice one :D

Btw, you're not in trench tier. Check this out...

Hmht3BY.jpg

:lol: How the f**k is that even possible? And that'll be after the 30 points or so for his win.

Also, 27 minutes in and the Warlock has both Aghanim's Scepter and a Refreshers Orb. Looks like Sven helped a lot there.