The Official Thread for Everton FC

jamamafegan

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Just finished watching Howard's Way, a Sky Sports documentary on the great Everton side from the mid-eighties. Anyone else seen it? 

Very much in the genre of these (e.g. 89, I Believe in Miracles) and if you enjoy them then you'll like this. Great insight into the Everton team of the time, with all the main players taking part. 

That tackle on Adrian Heath... 

• 1 month later...
On 13/07/2020 at 22:00, Radford said:

Just finished watching Howard's Way, a Sky Sports documentary on the great Everton side from the mid-eighties. Anyone else seen it? 

Very much in the genre of these (e.g. 89, I Believe in Miracles) and if you enjoy them then you'll like this. Great insight into the Everton team of the time, with all the main players taking part. 

That tackle on Adrian Heath... 

Just watched it, even as a non evertonian I enjoyed it. Kendall is from my home town and played in the same school team as Bryan ferry. Good soundtrack as well.

• 4 weeks later...

Good start for the Toffees.

Spurs were fucking stinking though and for all the possession Everton had they created few proper chances.

Some of their short play was excellent though and a well deserved win. The best I've seen them play in a long while against Spurs. James obviously will be a decent signing but think Doucoure and Allan could prove to be even better signings.

My only concern for them is that even though Spurs were poor they still created a few decent openings and chances. Mina and Keane would give me the fear long-term.

Feel it's going to be another shite season for Spurs. Just as well I can barely be arsed with them.