The Official Thread for Everton FC

jamamafegan

The Everton thread I read earlier were staunchly against Lennon and think he's an idiot.

http://www.toffeeweb.com/season/12-13/rumour-mill/item.php?submissionID=24506

By the way Everton's expection is not and has never been to finish in a champions league spot. Liverpool should be pissing all over Everton with the budget difference.

I wish David Moyes all the best moving to Old Trafford, he deserves his shot at 'the big time'. He's worked wonders in his time at Everton, and not only taken us to the 'next level' but more impressively kept us there too. The only reservation I'd have is that he doesn't have a huge track record of spending money on big players. He'll be starting pretty much afresh in that respect.

Of the names quoted as possible replacements, most of them either fill me with dread, or give a 'meh' feeling at best. Laudrup would be my choice by far, and I really, really hope the bookies' slashing of odds on Lennon isn't an indicator of what's to come.

Martinez would be ok I suppose, but as has been said, I think we should be aiming a bit higher than him. Of the rest, folk like Pardew, Hughes and Benitez either won't be or certainly shouldn't be anywhere near it.

This Man U/Fergie/Moyes has pissed me off a bit. Man U arrogant c***s. Two games in the league to go including an Everton v Chelsea match which still could be quite important to champions league places. Just because you've won the league doesn't mean you can take fucking liberties. Twats!

that is a hell of a drop,bookies must have had the nod.

Nonsense. This happens almost every time a club is appointing a manager. Odds were suspended on Ranieri being Villa manager before Lambert was appointed.

If he can’t cope with the pressure of leading the Green Them to the SPL without raging like a maniac the cameras should be permanently on him in the dugout if he got that job. At some point around November his head would just explode.