The Official Thread for Everton FC

jamamafegan

On the way to Goodison as I type. Hoping to soak up some of the pre-semi final fervour. Definitely worse ways to spend Easter Monday.

Hope you've brought some waterproofs. It hasn't stopped raining here for the last 24 hours.

Which part of the ground do you have your ticket for?

Checked ahead, packed the cagoule. Gwladys Street end, Row CC.

Upper or lower?

Lower Gwladys is the best place in the ground for atmosphere. Being that far back you'll be under the overhang with the roof about a foot above your head!

Leighton Baines has played every minute of Everton's last 99 Premier league games, Moyes obviously cares little for him reaching the 100 mark.

Quite a few players rested, obviously looking onto next weeks cup match.

Lower, fella.

On a separate note, I was wondering if any P&Bers are taking in Saturday's semi in Glasgow...

Glasgow!?...will be taking it in in London though. Surely you'll get a ticket on general sale at Goodison today....will Everton sell out? ;-)

will Everton sell out? ;-)

Yes.

Watched the game online and it was a stroll - completely dominant with some good goals scored. Perfect preparation for next weekend. I was already buzzing for Saturday, but now I'm counting down the days until joining Moyesy's Army heading for Wembley.....

It'd be so, so sweet to absolutely do this shower and get to the final. And I'm confident the Blues can do it - but the atmosphere is going to be something to savour.

Yes.

Watched the game online and it was a stroll - completely dominant with some good goals scored. Perfect preparation for next weekend. I was already buzzing for Saturday, but now I'm counting down the days until joining Moyesy's Army heading for Wembley.....

It'd be so, so sweet to absolutely do this shower and get to the final. And I'm confident the Blues can do it - but the atmosphere is going to be something to savour.

Have to admit that's a very impressive result today. They say form goes out the window for a Derby and need to seriously hope this is the case if it's to be a Liverpool win. Still, looking forward to it should be some occasion!

Have to admit that's a very impressive result today. They say form goes out the window for a Derby and need to seriously hope this is the case if it's to be a Liverpool win. Still, looking forward to it should be some occasion!

what over a day oot to gretna !! ;)

not that impressive,mackems no beat everton for over 10 years something like 20 games.

Score maybes surprise but everton bit of bogey team for sunderland.

Everton got momentum for satday and may not even be favourites ?

Should be cracking semi final though.

what over a day oot to gretna !! ;)

Aye unfortunately missing the Gretna trip Newky. Will be at all the midweek games coming up, maybe see you at Fergie Park on the 21st with Lpool v West Brom being on the Sunday.

Both clubs have sold out now, going to be some atmosphere. 3 more sleeps!

We beat the team from Tamworth and we put Fulham out the cup,

And up against the Blackpool we didn't need much luck,

We triumphed over Sunderland, with Moysey's masterplan,

And now we're off to Wembley to beat the Klu Klux Klan!

We're on the march with Moysey's army,

We're all going to Wembley,

And we'll really shake them up, when we win the FA Cup

'Cos Everton are the greatest football team!

I'm getting fair excited about this :lol:

It'll be a cracking atmosphere at Wembley, and we certainly can't go into it in any better form.

Liverpool's suspensions will certainly be a positive for us, hopefully we can capitalise on that and their poor form.

We have nothing to fear and we've got every right to be positive going into the game.

We're on the match with Moyesey's army!

It'll be a cracking atmosphere at Wembley, and we certainly can't go into it in any better form.

Liverpool's suspensions will certainly be a positive for us, hopefully we can capitalise on that and their poor form.

We have nothing to fear and we've got every right to be positive going into the game.

We're on the match with Moyesey's army!

Not long now until this seasons Wembley weekend No.2! Built up just nicely for 'Moyseys' big game disaster. Agger and Johnson both back and coming off of an injury time win midweek it's got a Red win written all over it!