The Official Thread for Everton FC

jamamafegan

• 3 weeks later...
On 20/09/2022 at 13:34, Jambomo said:

Everton looking a lot better this season, fair play to Lampard. Definitely still look a bit lacking up front but I guess you still have Calvert-Lewin to come back.

Big game this weekend* away to Southampton. A defeat will set everything back (particularly as Liverpool beat them 9-0), I'd be happy if the Blues went home with a point, but a win would put a bit of daylight between them and the bottom 3.

* 1st October, even

Edited by Jacksgranda

10 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Big game this weekend away to Southampton. A defeat will set everything back (particularly as Liverpool beat them 9-0), I'd be happy if the Blues went home with a point, but a win would put a bit of daylight between them and the bottom 3.

You must have a good chance of at least a point, they aren’t a great side at the moment. If you can score then you’ll win, I’d fancy you to keep a clean sheet.

Hope the Patterson injury isn't serious, apparently Mykolenko picked up a knock in Ukraine training too and didn't feature tonight. DCL also reporting a new groin niggle in Everton training...

It never rains! 

Some match pics from this season: 

Forest - home (Main Stand) - PXL_20220820_151043379_MP.thumb.jpg.7f37adca948bfac129fff4ceed1ff1b4.jpg

Edited by Christophe

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah 3 point a must tomorrow. Really flat at Newcastle, at least at Spurs I though there were a couple of chances to take the lead in the first half and you got a sense of a game plan. Tuesday was just utterly directionless. 

In the Lower Bullens tomorrow after a sojourn to the Upper Gwladys for Man Utd...

PXL_20221009_183036612.MP.jpg

Edited by Christophe