The John Sweeney Appreciation Society

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 months later...

Worst captain ever and worst player to play 100 games for our famous club. Nothing will change those facts. Nothing. Far too nicey nicey in here.....

It's just as well you're a bit of a banger who nobody takes seriously. Thankfully everyone knows by now that your opinion holds about as much weight as John Ruddy's

Aye because we're all wrong eh........get a grip ya pie. Clowns like you probably thrive on how shite we are at the minute as it gives you something of a quirk in life. But seeing as im aware of who you are, and how likely the toys will come flying out the pram any time soon, you're welcome to it.....

Aye because we're all wrong eh........get a grip ya pie. Clowns like you probably thrive on how shite we are at the minute as it gives you something of a quirk in life

Exactly, I live for seeing us get pumped rotten :rolleyes: What I've noticed about you is that your standards are unrealistically high, borne from that generation of unsustainable spending. We are where we are and John Sweeney serves a purpose

He might not be the most talented Clyde captain we've ever had, but he's definitely up there with the most committed. As well as juggling football with his job and his young family, he manages the supporters team and attends every fans event and every kids' Clyde Crew day on the calendar. He leads by example and he's also improved immensely since he signed. Yes he was absolutely rotten on Saturday but I don't think anyone can deny now that he's an important player for us

Archived