The John Sweeney Appreciation Society

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The John Sweeney tufty club will be smashing it up Paps to celebrate this stunning double accolade adore.gif

2cprozo.jpg

SWEENEY adore.gif

Can you get wee cloth hankys with the sweenster on them similar to the real Tufty club in the 70's?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

One of of the positives of having the team formally known as Glasgow Rangers in our league is the prospect of seeing the Sweenster potentially gee Ian Black or Lee McCulloch a showing.

One of them willl lose the ball in a hard and fair tackle and get up and try his hard man act on Oor John. John will respond with a face like this-

94229-cult-hero-paul-sweeney.jpg

And punt him to the moon with his bionic foot. Sending the crowd into raptures. He will then gee it this-

sw2i.jpg

Sweeno to win 12 golds at the Olympics as he is a keen cyclist, expert fencer and can swim like a fish. No football medal as he plays for team GB :(

• 6 months later...

Undeniably one of the worst players ever to pull on a Clyde jersey since I started going to games. A "ball-winning midfielder" who can't pass, tackle or shoot and who actively hides from the ball when we have it. It shows how far we've fallen when garbage likes this gets two year contracts and a laughable player of the year award.

Undeniably one of the worst players ever to pull on a Clyde jersey since I started going to games. A "ball-winning midfielder" who can't pass, tackle or shoot and who actively hides from the ball when we have it. It shows how far we've fallen when garbage likes this gets two year contracts and a laughable player of the year award.

Oh I disagree, fantastic player! Hope we sign him for another 5 years before an English club gets him!

right david lets get it straight do you like him yes or no :)

dont think he is the worst ,he has contributed far more than hay for example and scullion is far worse than sweeney , at least sweeney can keep himself fit have a look at scullion in the progamme v stirling albion he looks about 4 stone over weight:) , agree I found it strange giving him a two year contract.

What nonsense is this?

Interesting that to cover up the heinous otter-fondling goat-blower's lack of actual skill or ability that Clyde felt the need to give him two Player of the Year Awards.

At least, that's what we're told. Sources have told me it's actually an award for swallowing a world record amount of goat semen and successfully fathering the first ever otter/human hybrid (which is already better at football than Sweeney).

Interesting that to cover up the heinous otter-fondling goat-blower's lack of actual skill or ability that Clyde felt the need to give him two Player of the Year Awards.

At least, that's what we're told. Sources have told me it's actually an award for swallowing a world record amount of goat semen and successfully fathering the first ever otter/human hybrid (which is already better at football than Sweeney).

You may insult him, but he'll just keep on scoring great goals like this one! http://www.clydefc.co.uk/media/video/580/

He laughs at the haters!

post-37948-0-70692300-1359649686.png

Archived