The John Sweeney Appreciation Society

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

John was found today in Stephen Thomson's back pocket after the game. In all fairness though, Thomson's arse is an unbeliavaby attractive place to be. I'm sure the two made friends and that they will exchange tips and John will become a better player from the experience.

John was found today in Stephen Thomson's back pocket after the game. In all fairness though, Thomson's arse is an unbeliavaby attractive place to be. I'm sure the two made friends and that they will exchange tips and John will become a better player from the experience.

:lol:

Well, apparently oor John got a assist for Neil's goal. Probably contributed more than most this afternoon

This was due to the fact he'd spent the previous night and most of the morning shagging Susan Boyle. Sources say he was "taking one for the team"

• 3 weeks later...

Rumour has it that he is going to quarry all the stone required in Wales and transport it one block at a time on his back to Scotland. He will then fire all the bricks needed in the oven in his kitchen... The foundations he will dig out with his bare hands... not sure if any of those rumours have just been made up though, perhaps the Clyde faithfull could clarify?

Rumour has it that he is going to quarry all the stone required in Wales and transport it one block at a time on his back to Scotland. He will then fire all the bricks needed in the oven in his kitchen... The foundations he will dig out with his bare hands... not sure if any of those rumours have just been made up though, perhaps the Clyde faithfull could clarify?

That's absolute nonsense, John fires the bricks with his own breath, he can carry seven blocks at a time and he will be using a child's garden trowel to dig out the foundations.

This thread was all going so well until this kind of nonsense started appearing. mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif.

• 3 weeks later...

I see a few members of the society are starting to have doubts about your hero's abilities in the Clyde v Alloa board about Tuesday night's game... Two things have to be considered in light of recent performances on the pitch by the Clyde player known as 'The Sweenster' :

1. Has Paul Hartley slipped some kryptonite in his boots for when he plays Alloa?

2. Can you be chucked out of the society for doubting The Sweeney's superpowers?

Archived