The John Sweeney Appreciation Society

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Sweendog has an exclusive interview in this weeks SFL newsletter!

What's the jist of it David? Was he playing the reluctant hero again? Such modesty adore.gif

I take it I am already a member of this fine club? Can't be missing out on all things John Sweeney if this hasn't already been confirmed.

What a man. wub.gif

You certainly are comrade, membership no. 019. Your tufty club badge is in the post adore.gif

You know what the best thing is, he absolutely must know about this by now laugh.gif

I'm sure it will do his confidence no harm at all, because unlike the cult following of Neil McGowan and CK's stalking of Bouadji and Hunter - this is actually based on him genuinely playing well, and rescuing orphans from communist sharks!

What's the jist of it David? Was he playing the reluctant hero again? Such modesty adore.gif

You certainly are comrade, membership no. 019. Your tufty club badge is in the post adore.gif

The actual article isn't posted until tomorrow normally; I'll put it up on here then 8)

Most of the twitter account isn't very funny in all honesty, but this one is a gem.

"Mentel and JC have asked me to stay behind for an hour after training to help them with their goalkeeping. Fools."

I think it's pretty good! May I direct you all to a comment ScottR96 made on facebook which sums things up better than I could tonight;

Charlie Miller in the SSN studio nearly greetin' was hilarious. f**k you, we've got Sweendog now!

adore.gif

John Sweeney fondles otters.

Get out. Get out THIS INSTANT.

In fact, where are my manners? Stay a while. Here, have a seat on the clubhouse armchair. Yep, that's the one. Care for some brandy?

Now that you're settled, watch this from 1.40 in, and then this from 0.30 in. Once you've educated yourself you're more than welcome to join the Bourgeoisie. There isn't even an initiation ceremony (yet)

adore.gif

Get out. Get out THIS INSTANT.

In fact, where are my manners? Stay a while. Here, have a seat on the clubhouse armchair. Yep, that's the one. Care for some brandy?

Now that you're settled, watch this from 1.40 in, and then this from 0.30 in. Once you've educated yourself you're more than welcome to join the Bourgeoisie. There isn't even an initiation ceremony (yet)

Flukes from an otter-fondling thimble-sucker. Corduroy-wearing cushion-plumper. <_<

Archived