The John Sweeney Appreciation Society

Course you can matty. As Sweeney showcases his talents around the country there'll be a clamour to join the JSAS from supporters of all teams so welcome abourd and spread the word adore.gif

The Sweeney theme tune? I fucking hope that's not a a joke and it was actually sung at the game. That's me just back from holiday and priority no 1 is catching up with John Sweeney news and updating the thread adore.gif

Spelling error on my part, I meant "Can't believe the Sweeney chants areN'T done in time to the theme tune."

However they were being sung they were REALLY loud.

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Course you can matty. As Sweeney showcases his talents around the country there'll be a clamour to join the JSAS from supporters of all teams so welcome abourd and spread the word adore.gif

You are a beautiful man, not as beautiful as John Sweeney but beautiful none the less.

A Dundee supporting mate of mines who is good friends with ross mccord of alloa just told me that on the park yesterday our super sweeney turned round to the mccords and said ''f**k me what a pair of ugly twins'' :lol: :lol:

Utter legend.

A Dundee supporting mate of mines who is good friends with ross mccord of alloa just told me that on the park yesterday our super sweeney turned round to the mccords and said ''f**k me what a pair of ugly twins'' :lol: :lol:

Utter legend.

:lol: They ain't braw laddies that's for sure, Can play football though so that'll do me.

Archived