The John Sweeney Appreciation Society

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly can't express my love for the man enough after today. Surely his doubters have been well and truly silenced? Still in Germany spreading the word but surely his heroics will be appreciated by the mass media tomorrow? The man is a fucking legend...is his shirt sponsorship still available? Not for long I bet......<3

Did you notice a Clyde player hit the ball over the railway stand? Not to worry though, a few friends and I chipped in a score each to cover the cost of his theft.

Can we keep this on topic about the Sweeney please.

Can we keep this on topic about the Sweeney please.

It is still on topic, little did you guys know that after the game our beloved sweenster went and retreived the ball hence saving us a few bob into the bargain :D what a gent :wub:

John Sweeney is God . He gets his fixed odds coupon up every single week at the bookies and blasts in thirty yarders , FACT ....

And he gives all the winnings to charity.

Google would have us believe he also finds time for journalism, art and killing canals! I'd have said the latter was physically impossible but not, it seems, for our John. Is there no end to his talent? No. No, there isn't.

I also appreciate John Sweeney. Can I join?

Course you can matty. As Sweeney showcases his talents around the country there'll be a clamour to join the JSAS from supporters of all teams so welcome abourd and spread the word adore.gif

Can't believe the Sweeney chants are done in time to the theme tune. I've been humming it ever since 16.50 today.

The Sweeney theme tune? I fucking hope that's not a a joke and it was actually sung at the game. That's me just back from holiday and priority no 1 is catching up with John Sweeney news and updating the thread adore.gif

Archived