The John Sweeney Appreciation Society

You've changed your tone since this afternoon!

All I said this afternoon was that the goal wasnt as good as everyone has made out. Which to be fair it isnt, people have said its one of the best goals they have seen in the flesh etc.

You also said that he hit it from 30+ yards out into the top corner, which just wasnt true was it? :rolleyes:

I have always been a fan of John Sweeneys and argued many a time with SP over this last season.

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Potential tannoy music for after his next thunderbolt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuaXBH2-d0c&feature=fvwrel

A bit like Kilmarnock used to do when Gordon Marshall made a save - a police badge or something came up on the scoreboard with the caption "You've been stopped by the Marshall" or something along those lines :lol:

All I said this afternoon was that the goal wasnt as good as everyone has made out. Which to be fair it isnt, people have said its one of the best goals they have seen in the flesh etc.

You also said that he hit it from 30+ yards out into the top corner, which just wasnt true was it? :rolleyes:

I have always been a fan of John Sweeneys and argued many a time with SP over this last season.

It did look better in the flesh than it did in the highlights, perhaps a slight exxageration :rolleyes:

It's the best goal that's ever been scored by the best player in the world, FACT.

Some say that he once threw a microwave oven at a tramp, and that long before anyone else he realised that Jade Goody was a racist pig-faced waste of blood and organs, that he once had a vicious knife-fight with Anthea Turner, and that he has a full-size tattoo of his face - on his face....

Some say one of his legs get longer when he sees a pretty lady that on really warm days he sheds his skin like a snake, and that for some reason he's allergic to Alloa Athletic!!

All i know is he`s called.................. THE SWEENEY!!!

1q64c4.png

Does anyone have any John Sweeney anecdotes? I saw him in Tesco buying a crate of Budweiser after the Berwick game 8)

Just read on another website the proposed sponsership of "the sweeney" by Tennents lager and Asda has been cancelled due to revelations on the internet!!!

Does anyone have any John Sweeney anecdotes? I saw him in Tesco buying a crate of Budweiser after the Berwick game 8)

John rescued my cat which was stuck up a tree earlier this afternoon. Thanks John.

Archived