The Gavin Berry Awards for Shitty Football Journalism

This quote is particularly amazing considering the amount of column inches that the Record give to anyone vaguely associated with the OF.

That's from a chief sports reporter at the same paper which has had back page exclusives from the likes of Chic Charnley and Jamie Ness in recent weeks.

Now you've attributed Scoop Jackson's guff to me!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This BBC article about French striker Yoann Arquin possibly signing for St Mirren is accompanied by a picture of English left back Jamie Reckord.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/30786523?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

On the subject of the BBC, did you see Sportscene on Sunday night? While discussing Alloa v Rangers they had a Rangers badge in the background alongside what should have been an Alloa badge but was actually an Albion Rovers badge.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1421524458.877425.jpg

Thomas O'Ware who plays for Morton, blazes a non existent penalty over the bar for Ayr in the 77th minute

:lol: This thread has reached a new high

From the commentary feed

Penalty missed! Bad penalty by Thomas O'Ware (Morton) header is just a bit too high. Thomas O'Ware should be disappointed.

To be fair if he tried to take the penalty with his head then I'm not surprised he missed.

:lol: This thread has reached a new high

From the commentary feed

To be fair if he tried the to take the penalty with his head then I'm not surprised he missed.

He may have missed, but he managed to put it over the bar, which is a ridiculous skill, he can make a career in the circus if/when his footballing career goes to shit.

He may have missed, but he managed to put it over the bar, which is a ridiculous skill, he can make a career in the circus if/when his footballing career goes to shit.

I'm going to try to take a penalty with my head when I'm at training on Monday, I'll keep you posted on how it goes.

Archived