The Gavin Berry Awards for Shitty Football Journalism

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh boy.

I suppose he doesn't try to hide his biases. But still...

If you look at the result in 'real' terms, it was all square after 90 minutes, and translated into league language, a point each.  Correct me if I am wrong, in such occasions, namely league games, we aren't offered extra time and penalties, unless the new firm or old firm member are playing, and additional time is added until one of them score?

Can't hide the fact that the New Firm knocked the remaining Old Firm member out the cup, but weren't quite good enough to beat them in league allotted time scales.

I see according to the SPFL's own site preview of this weekend's championship fixtures, Falkirk and three points and three goals better off than Hibs going into the last week. That'll take a bit of pressure off Falkirk then now that a draw will do them.

http://spfl.co.uk/news/article/big-weekend-of-football-ahead-87/

I see according to the SPFL's own site preview of this weekend's championship fixtures, Falkirk and three points and three goals better off than Hibs going into the last week. That'll take a bit of pressure off Falkirk then now that a draw will do them.

http://spfl.co.uk/news/article/big-weekend-of-football-ahead-87/

Yep guy previewing sport said exactly the same thing on Radio Scotland news tonight. 

Really poor.

Much worse when those responsible for the competition make such an error mind you.

I had the misfortune to hear Radio Clyde yesterday. (I'd taken a fly shot of her car.). Auld Shug Keevins was telling us how well Kilmarnock were doing, taking the points back from North Lanarkshire. Unless we've invaded and annexed Hamilton I'm sure it's still in South Lanarkshire.

Clyde really should complain about the BBC claim that Off the Ball is the most ill informed sports show.

Starks Park is going to be a busy place on Wednesday night according to today's Sun (I know, I should know better).

Raith Rovers are at home to Hibs and apparently Stranraer and playing Livinston there too.

Starks Park is going to be a busy place on Wednesday night according to today's Sun (I know, I should know better).

Raith Rovers are at home to Hibs and apparently Stranraer and playing Livinston there too.

Well I'd wager Livi fans won't take up much room

Pretty sure its the BBC who have, consistently, called Alan Mannus (whos been in the country five years now) Alan McManus.

Pretty sure its the BBC who have, consistently, called Alan Mannus (whos been in the country five years now) Alan McManus.

Pat Bonner. But at least he mentioned one of your players. That's more than most teams get from him.

• 1 month later...

Archived