Fives Tournament Confirmed

The 2005 P&B Five-a-side tournament has now been confirmed.

It will take place at the Glasgow Powerleague on Saturday July 9th with a noon kick off.

Our full mini-site including online registrations, costs, and all other other details will be online later this week.

Meanwhile please ensure that your summer holidays don't clash with this date, the most important in the Scottish Football calendar.

Last year we had 12 teams, we are hoping for 16 this time but hopefully even more. The location can deal with a 64 team tourney :lol:

i cant come, can it not be played somewhere else, then i'd be free!

Kirkcaldy prehaps? that means it's easy for everyone. I live in Dundee alot of people from Falkirk.

training is going well we have a lined up a fixture at the Curry Karaoke ( or summitt like that) in Glasgow for a sunday all day session

beer and Curry your amateur players perfect diet :D

Maybe after today I shouldn't enter a team for this year's competition, as codfish will confirm :(

:lol::lol::lol:

I couldn't possibly comment as I was just as "ineffective". I definetly need to work on my fitness before July! :ph34r:

If my sisters boyfriend does come, we will be called "The Tannadice Tangerine" :rolleyes: . And we're all wearing United kits. :D

Archived