Falling Skies

KnightswoodBear

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's been getting better by the episode IMO, with tonight's being the best yet, the new type of aliens are cool as f**k. I also enjoyed the cheeky wee appearance from Blair Brown (Nina Sharp in Fringe.)

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

A family member recommended this to me so I have a good website to watch series so I've started to watch it. Liked what I've seen so far..

i watched series 1 and have stayed with it now that series 2 is on. Not the greatest sci-fi story but some good action scenes with the resistance having to come up with some A-Team ingenuity.

Spielberg involved so tends to be a bit mushy at times, especially with the father and his 3 sons.

A family member recommended this to me so I have a good website to watch series so I've started to watch it. Liked what I've seen so far..

If you are into such things they are all available on the torrent sites mate.

• 1 month later...

Quite surprised there isn't a topic about this show yet, is anyone else watching it?

It's very much like The Walking Dead, following a group of survivors after an apocalyptic event, the event in this case being an alien invasion.

The second season has just finished, and third has been commissioned, so if you haven't watched it yet I'd highly recommend it

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Does anyone else watch this?

Wizzed through Season 3 last night. Enjoyed it. Think it's getting a bit tiresome though and don't think it can have much left.

Yeah I thought the same, even though there did seem to be some kind of insistence from the dialogue that screamed "We've still got ideas man."

Does anyone else watch this?

Wizzed through Season 3 last night. Enjoyed it. Think it's getting a bit tiresome though and don't think it can have much left.

Yeah I thought the same, even though there did seem to be some kind of insistence from the dialogue that screamed "We've still got ideas man."

It's not just me then, good. :)

• 1 year later...

I was thinking about starting this. . .Is it just a big fat pant then?

For me, the premise is good, I generally like things where the human race is mostly wiped out, and the story revolves around the ones left (Walking Dead, 28 days later, The Stand etc).

This started ok, but within a few episodes gets pretty samey in both action and dialogue. I persevered to the end of season 2 just because I thought it a waste of earlier effort to chuck it half way through, though I vowed to not waste time on a season 3 when

The main character discovered an alien spaceship and managed to fly it to the moon and back at the first time of asking.

ETA - you know what though, it's good enough (just) to be worth a try. Don't just dismiss it on my say-so.

Just wanting this show to end so I can see how it finishes.

So many unbelievable silly plot holes and things going on. Why does the cold cheese (sic) alien guy just bugger off at random times? They've been fighting a war with the other aliens for millennia and could easily have blown up the moon base surely?

Last episode was daft too, he just pulled out a pistol and shot the alien boss dude? Ok then. Why didn't he do that ages ago when on the ufo etc?

Archived