glenafton athletic

fifeglensfan

few things . 1) at nae point huv a said " a want the YAP up tae new cumnock" simply passed comment oan the fact that they talk the talk n never walk the walk when it comes tae comin tae gods little acre!;)

n as fur AYT... kindly name even one time when yous lot huv came up here ? hmmmmm suppose ul be there a while tryin tae concot a guid bullshit story!!!!

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

few things . 1) at nae point huv a said " a want the YAP up tae new cumnock" simply passed comment oan the fact that they talk the talk n never walk the walk when it comes tae comin tae gods little acre!;)

n as fur AYT... kindly name even one time when yous lot huv came up here ? hmmmmm suppose ul be there a while tryin tae concot a guid bullshit story!!!!

john and hendo have made a huge step up it seems :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why Glenafton Loyal are you getting into this slagging match with people that are clearly winding you up, if you read their posts they are

bringing the Club, committee and your ability into question, if you are on the committee i urge you to stop, if you wish to carry on with this then resign from your position.

" simply putting general bullshit rumours to rest end of " You have no authorization from the club to answer to any forum speculation or rumours, i urge you to stop.

Why Glenafton Loyal are you getting into this slagging match with people that are clearly winding you up, if you read their posts they are

bringing the Club, committee and your ability into question, if you are on the committee i urge you to stop, if you wish to carry on with this then resign from your position.

" simply putting general bullshit rumours to rest end of " You have no authorization from the club to answer to any forum speculation or rumours, i urge you to stop.

as a lifelong fan and now committe member i for one dunno bout anybody else wont sit back and let idiots spread rumours. simples

as a lifelong fan and now committee member i for one dunno bout anybody else wont sit back and let idiots spread rumours. simples

You obviously have not taken into account your position, you have identified yourself as a committee member, and i do not believe the Club would in any way wish you to reply as an official of Glenafton, which is what you are doing.

As you are an official of Glenafton you must respect that and act accordingly, i will be taking up your responses on this thread with the club, And i will make you aware that i will be informing the club.

You obviously have not taken into account your position, you have identified yourself as a committee member, and i do not believe the Club would in any way wish you to reply as an official of Glenafton, which is what you are doing.

As you are an official of Glenafton you must respect that and act accordingly, i will be taking up your responses on this thread with the club, And i will make

you aware that i will be informing the club.

you dae that then. as an official o the club am no joost gonnae sit n let folk make up shite aboot the glens. u seem tae have backtracked pretty quick wae ur claims that am discussin club matters eh!

you dae that then. as an official o the club am no joost gonnae sit n let folk make up shite aboot the glens. u seem tae have backtracked pretty quick wae ur claims that am discussin club matters eh!

Backtracked

EVERYTIME YOU POST AS AN OFFICIAL OF THE CLUB IT BECOMES A CLUB MATTER, DO YOU NOT REALISE THAT.

YOU AS AN OFFICIAL OF THE CLUB WITHOUT PERMISSION, DO NOT HAVE ANY AUTHORITY TO ANSWER ANY ALLIGATIONS.

HOPEFULLY YOU WILL NOT BE AN OFFICIAL FOR TOO LONG.

Backtracked

EVERYTIME YOU POST AS AN OFFICIAL OF THE CLUB IT BECOMES A CLUB MATTER, DO YOU NOT REALISE THAT.

YOU AS AN OFFICIAL OF THE CLUB WITHOUT PERMISSION, DO NOT HAVE ANY AUTHORITY TO ANSWER ANY ALLIGATIONS.

HOPEFULLY YOU WILL NOT BE AN OFFICIAL FOR TOO LONG.

answer allegations..... naw like a said simply puttin bullshit allegations to bed

the way your goin on wi what am sayin ye wid think am coming oan here and postin every single fucking detail thats discussed at committee meetings! get a grip

dont talk crap auld yin,weve been to n/c on many a time,you on the other hand dont travel anywhere,i believe last season yous were went to head to auchinleck to see kilbirnie who had slapped yous all around new cumnock weeks b4 in the scottish.......and guess what yous didnt appear ;)

ah dont travel anywhere haha aye cos ur in a position tae tell me whither a go tae away gems or not, idiot. n keep tryin tae say yous come up here aw you want yees huv never been seen!! and believe whi you want , tell me why we would want tae go tae a game where a team we hate was playin a team we hate ?????????????????

ah dont travel anywhere haha aye cos ur in a position tae tell me whither a go tae away gems or not, idiot. n keep tryin tae say yous come up here aw you want yees huv never been seen!! and believe whi you want , tell me why we would want tae go tae a game where a team we hate was playin a team we hate ?????????????????

because some halfwits from nc said that they were....if you dont know what im on about then stop with your silly talk cause your probably not even from new cumnock.......twat :lol:

"GET A GRIP."

YOU AS AN OFFICIAL OF THE CLUB SHOULD NOT BE ANSWERING TO ANY ALLEGATIONS ON THIS FORUM.

YOU ARE EMBARASSING THE CLUB.

THIS IS A SITUATION WHERE YOU COULD GET THE CLUB INTO TROUBLE WITH YOUR RESPONSES.

As an outside observer, having read all the posts on this thread, it appears the boy that supports the Talbot

is making posts under a few different names to try and dicredit Glenafton.

As for the so called Glenafto official, I cannot see anyone as thick as he is being on any kind of committee,

let alone one of Glenaftons standing. Am I correct in saying a few years ago Ashfield suffered a break in

and lost a lot of kit etc, and Glenafton pitched in to help with new strips and such, ( maybe wrong,)

but that does not sound like a club who would try insurance fraud. But you cannot legislate for evil minds.

As an outside observer, having read all the posts on this thread, it appears the boy that supports the Talbot

As for the so called Glenafto official, I cannot see anyone as thick as he is being on any kind of committee,

let alone one of Glenaftons standing. Am I correct in saying a few years ago Ashfield suffered a break in

and lost a lot of kit etc, and Glenafton pitched in to help with new strips and such, ( maybe wrong,)

but that does not sound like a club who would try insurance fraud. But you cannot legislate for evil minds.

aye we did help we staged a friendly where they got all the gate money etc

at last somebody with a wee bit o sense!

because some halfwits from nc said that they were....if you dont know what im on about then stop with your silly talk cause your probably not even from new cumnock.......twat :lol:

trust me ahwidda known if anycunt said they were gon n they never

cue your next bullshit story that were supposed tae beleive :lol: :lol: :lol:

"GET A GRIP."

YOU AS AN OFFICIAL OF THE CLUB SHOULD NOT BE ANSWERING TO ANY ALLEGATIONS ON THIS FORUM.

YOU ARE EMBARASSING THE CLUB.

THIS IS A SITUATION WHERE YOU COULD GET THE CLUB INTO TROUBLE WITH YOUR RESPONSES.

please enlighten me in what way the glens could get intae trouble through somebody shooting down bullshit rumours ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? :unsure:

Guest Kirkland Green

Think your wrong. I have read all the posts and no Talbot supporter has bad mouthed Glenaton, in fact the Auchinleck Young Team hoped that Glenafton won promotion. The only posting trying to discredit Glenafton came from Buffs and Kello posters.

Archived