glenafton athletic

fifeglensfan

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

am talkin bout at the fitba!! supposedly famous YAP feert fae no one but make up aw the excuses under the sun no tae come tae the games! even tried tae say there were curfewed fae gods little acre et wan point when they were curfewed fae scumnock!!! shitbags

...Various Website Browsers 3

...GLENAFTON_LOYAL 0

Glenafton Loyal, i am a Glenafton fan, and club business should NOT in any way be discussed on here or commented on, if as you claim you are on the committee you must

ignore speculation and only discuss club matters at the club. Do not reply to unfounded speculation if you are aware of any club information do not bring this to any forums.

Glenafton Loyal, i am a Glenafton fan, and club business should NOT in any way be discussed on here or commented on, if as you claim you are on the committee you must

ignore speculation and only discuss club matters at the club. Do not reply to unfounded speculation if you are aware of any club information do not bring this to any forums.

Bottle ... Genie, Genie ... Bottle.

am talkin bout at the fitba!! supposedly famous YAP feert fae no one but make up aw the excuses under the sun no tae come tae the games! even tried tae say there were curfewed fae gods little acre et wan point when they were curfewed fae scumnock!!! shitbags

grow up :)

What a tremendous endorsement for glenafton this character appears to be. :) :) :)

ahhhhhh another idiot who automatically assumes it was an inside job!! ohh dear what a clown you really must be!!

ah joined the committee this season after the robbery and can assure you the days where that kind of shit would have been regular occurance are long gone

The quality of your postings in this thread shows your a credit to your town, your team, as well as a shining example of the excellent communication and diplomatic skills required by any potentially successful commitee man. :rolleyes:

club buisness is NOT being discussed on here by me and you'll never see me abusing my position by doing so! simply putting genersl bullshit rumours to rest end of

dont talk crap auld yin,weve been to n/c on many a time,you on the other hand dont travel anywhere,i believe last season yous were went to head to auchinleck to see kilbirnie who had slapped yous all around new cumnock weeks b4 in the scottish.......and guess what yous didnt appear ;)

!! ohh dear what a clown you really must be!!

ah joined the committee this season after the robbery and can assure

YOUR ! on the committee :o . New Cumnock must be desperate as you seem wan thick c#nt

and thats supposed to mean ?

Time to translate my post from reasonably good english into new Cumnock speak so you understand..............

Big yin yer no a gid reflectyin tae yur club glenaftun wae yur nedy un no su clivu postins!!

Hope that was delivered a little better for you mate and you can understand the water downed and more ned like re- structure of my post. :) :) :) .

Time to translate my post from reasonably good english into new Cumnock speak so you understand..............

Big yin yer no a gid reflectyin tae yur club glenaftun wae yur nedy un no su clivu postins!!

Hope that was delivered a little better for you mate and you can understand the water downed and more ned like re- structure of my post. :) :) :) .

Class :D

Guest Kirkland Green

You definately are a credit to Glenafton Football Club. Fucking grow up!

Lol. I doubt he's actually on the committee. I think he'll more than likely be the boy who goes and gets the ball when it gets launched into the fields!

In all seriousness give the boy a break lads, i'm sure he's just passionate about his club and might not be showing it in the most appropriate way. 8)

If you fancy backing the Glens then do it outside New Cumnock. Seemingly the bookies is shutting. With the Pidgeon Club already shut it seems the only thing you can get in New Cumnock Main Street is a kebab or a kicking. Or that big kind of Honey Monster guy who goes around with Glens gear on. Peacock or Peanuts his name i think!

then why do you stay in new cumnock?

You definately are a credit to Glenafton Football Club. Fucking grow up!

credit ta ma club n grow up , hmmm thats rich comin fae you lot wae a section o support that widnae even travel if it wisnae fur the chance o fights

Archived