• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Sign in to follow this  
welshbairn

Inverurie Locos

Coming up for the friendly with Falkirk. Will there be pies?

There usually is. I don't see why there wouldn't be for this game.

must be expecting a exciting game if all your bothered about is pies lol

Not true, we've more lamb than we can eat. These refugees arrive every day from your part of the world, apparently they can't munch grass for two minutes without some loon trying to f*ck them..

No wonder you want a pie so much if all you munch all day is grass.

Lesson to self: never post when you're pished, it's always too late to delete....

Lesson to self: never post when you're pished, it's always too late to delete....

Ha ha. To true. If you want a change from pies they usually have cheese burgers and chips and the like too. Even better, if you fancy a wee pint there's a social club at the ground. The folk there are pretty friendly and welcoming. Anyway enjoy your game. thumbup2.gif

Ha ha. To true. If you want a change from pies they usually have cheese burgers and chips and the like too. Even better, if you fancy a wee pint there's a social club at the ground. The folk there are pretty friendly and welcoming. Anyway enjoy your game. thumbup2.gif

Nice one, cheers rolleyes.gif

Shock news from Harlaw Park!

Pre-season hospitality cancelled - Friday 1st July

Comments (0) Hospitality for the fixtures against Peterhead and Falkirk has been cancelled.

Unfortunately we will not be able to supply hospitality at next week's pre-season friendlies.

Both events have been removed from the web site.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Graeme Hay

Will this significantly affect the pie situation? blink.gif

Welshbairn will be more devastated if he doesn't get a pie than he will be if Locos turn them over. laugh.gif

Shock news from Harlaw Park!

Will this significantly affect the pie situation? blink.gif

theres a decent wee baker just up the road from harlaw park ;)

All you get in Wales are Oggies. They're alright, and huge, but they're not pies.

TRADITIONAL GIANT WELSH OGGIE

OggieCover.jpg

A unique combination of Welsh beef, leeks, potato, onions And gravy encased in a rich puff pastry

You can sleep easy WB, there were pies at tonights friendly with Peterhead. I repeat, there were pies.

You can sleep easy WB, there were pies at tonights friendly with Peterhead. I repeat, there were pies.

I hope you's have some left for the Falkirk game. It's a long way for W.B to go just to get a pie. laugh.gif

209755_o.gif

I'm visiting Harlaw Park for the 1st time Saturday v Forres Mechanics.

Pies & pints better be in order or else.

I'm visiting Harlaw Park for the 1st time Saturday v Forres Mechanics.

Pies & pints better be in order or else.

Or else what.

Or else what.

I'll be hungry & thirsty I guess.

Serious question though, does the Club have football on telly?

Hoping to watch the Liverpool Bolton game afterwards.

I'll be hungry & thirsty I guess.

Serious question though, does the Club have football on telly?

Hoping to watch the Liverpool Bolton game afterwards.

They've a social club attached to the ground but the big bar has been hijacked in recent times by sponsors and supporters have been shovelled through to the smaller one. It had Sky last time I was in, dunno about ESPN. If it doesn't, The Butchers Arms down the road has ESPN, and does a good house lager.