Inverurie Locos

welshbairn

Not true, we've more lamb than we can eat. These refugees arrive every day from your part of the world, apparently they can't munch grass for two minutes without some loon trying to f*ck them..

No wonder you want a pie so much if all you munch all day is grass.

Lesson to self: never post when you're pished, it's always too late to delete....

Ha ha. To true. If you want a change from pies they usually have cheese burgers and chips and the like too. Even better, if you fancy a wee pint there's a social club at the ground. The folk there are pretty friendly and welcoming. Anyway enjoy your game. thumbup2.gif

Ha ha. To true. If you want a change from pies they usually have cheese burgers and chips and the like too. Even better, if you fancy a wee pint there's a social club at the ground. The folk there are pretty friendly and welcoming. Anyway enjoy your game. thumbup2.gif

Nice one, cheers rolleyes.gif

Shock news from Harlaw Park!

Pre-season hospitality cancelled - Friday 1st July

Comments (0) Hospitality for the fixtures against Peterhead and Falkirk has been cancelled.

Unfortunately we will not be able to supply hospitality at next week's pre-season friendlies.

Both events have been removed from the web site.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Graeme Hay

Will this significantly affect the pie situation? blink.gif

All you get in Wales are Oggies. They're alright, and huge, but they're not pies.

TRADITIONAL GIANT WELSH OGGIE

OggieCover.jpg

A unique combination of Welsh beef, leeks, potato, onions And gravy encased in a rich puff pastry

You can sleep easy WB, there were pies at tonights friendly with Peterhead. I repeat, there were pies.

I hope you's have some left for the Falkirk game. It's a long way for W.B to go just to get a pie. laugh.gif

• 1 month later...

I'll be hungry & thirsty I guess.

Serious question though, does the Club have football on telly?

Hoping to watch the Liverpool Bolton game afterwards.

They've a social club attached to the ground but the big bar has been hijacked in recent times by sponsors and supporters have been shovelled through to the smaller one. It had Sky last time I was in, dunno about ESPN. If it doesn't, The Butchers Arms down the road has ESPN, and does a good house lager.

Archived