Dance Songs

SOL

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Anyone listen to Armin van Buurens a state of Trance? Started getting into it again, cracking show and some amazing tracks. Properly getting into Trance music again [emoji7]. Still my favourite genre. 
Try to tune in most weeks on youtube. Giuseppe Ottaviani is always worth a watch.

36 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:
On 27/03/2020 at 23:01, Ingo ohne Flamingo said:
Anyone listen to Armin van Buurens a state of Trance? Started getting into it again, cracking show and some amazing tracks. Properly getting into Trance music again emoji7.png. Still my favourite genre. 

Try to tune in most weeks on youtube. Giuseppe Ottaviani is always worth a watch.

Will have a look out for that. At the moment I'm listening to ASOT, but also listen to Ferry Corstens Countdown and sometimes Chicanes Sunsets. 

Working from home I'm not keeping up as much as my wife hates trance music (weirdo) but when I'm in the office or working on site I have them all on. 

Beat106 is starting up again, they recently asked Facebook followers to name 3 trance tracks and they've just done a 3.5 hour mix and it's outstanding. Will get the link and post it. 

1 hour ago, Ingo ohne Flamingo said:

Will have a look out for that. At the moment I'm listening to ASOT, but also listen to Ferry Corstens Countdown and sometimes Chicanes Sunsets. 

Working from home I'm not keeping up as much as my wife hates trance music (weirdo) but when I'm in the office or working on site I have them all on. 

Beat106 is starting up again, they recently asked Facebook followers to name 3 trance tracks and they've just done a 3.5 hour mix and it's outstanding. Will get the link and post it. 

Colin Tevendale was great on Beat 106 back in the day. Phoned the studio one night driving home from work to ask what tune he'd just played. I'm sure it was Dreamland by NU NRG.😄

1 hour ago, jimmy boo said:

Colin Tevendale was great on Beat 106 back in the day. Phoned the studio one night driving home from work to ask what tune he'd just played. I'm sure it was Dreamland by NU NRG.😄

Aye the old days of phoning the Studio and the DJ answering the phone, also back in the days when the DJ got to chose what to play! I mind phoning up for a tune ans he had no slots, so he named me the next 3 tunes and asked what one I wanted a shout out for, 7 days and 7 nights by BBE got it 😁

Aye the old days of phoning the Studio and the DJ answering the phone, also back in the days when the DJ got to chose what to play! I mind phoning up for a tune ans he had no slots, so he named me the next 3 tunes and asked what one I wanted a shout out for, 7 days and 7 nights by BBE got it [emoji16]
It was a female who answered the phone and shouted over to him. Still have the record from 23rd Precinct.

8 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:
2 hours ago, Ingo ohne Flamingo said:
Aye the old days of phoning the Studio and the DJ answering the phone, also back in the days when the DJ got to chose what to play! I mind phoning up for a tune ans he had no slots, so he named me the next 3 tunes and asked what one I wanted a shout out for, 7 days and 7 nights by BBE got it emoji16.png

It was a female who answered the phone and shouted over to him. Still have the record from 23rd Precinct.

Talking of 23rd precinct (Great shop!) I downloaded this the other day. Cracking tune! Screenshot_20200329_225223_com.apple.android.music.thumb.jpg.437b4a4a965d6f5b9bfc44f4a6fc1c05.jpg

• 1 month later...
On 29/03/2020 at 22:53, Ingo ohne Flamingo said:

Talking of 23rd precinct (Great shop!) I downloaded this the other day. Cracking tune! Screenshot_20200329_225223_com.apple.android.music.thumb.jpg.437b4a4a965d6f5b9bfc44f4a6fc1c05.jpg

Tune!
got a few early 23rd/limbo on vinyl.

this is prob best and most famous tune they did back in the day

• 2 weeks later...