3 Tiesto

4 Deadmau5

5 Above and Beyond

6 Avicii

7 Afrojack

8 Dash Berlin

9 Markus Schulz

10 Swedish House Mafia

My votes went to Armin, Deadmau5, Avicii, Dash Berlin and George Acosta (who didn't make the top 100).

Personally I think it's a disgrace that Guetta is number one. I'd also have Afrojack lower down. Ferry Corsten (18th) and Sander van Doorn (16th) should be in the top 10.

DJ mag top 100 DJs was announced last night: http://www.djmag.com/top100

Top 10 was:

1 David Guetta

2 Armin van Buuren

3 Tiesto

4 Deadmau5

5 Above and Beyond

6 Avicii

7 Afrojack

8 Dash Berlin

9 Markus Schulz

10 Swedish House Mafia

My votes went to Armin, Deadmau5, Avicii, Dash Berlin and George Acosta (who didn't make the top 100).

Personally I think it's a disgrace that Guetta is number one. I'd also have Afrojack lower down. Ferry Corsten (18th) and Sander van Doorn (16th) should be in the top 10.

Embarrasing to see David Guetta at number 1. Thsi is what happens when you go 'commercial' i suppose.

Chuckie (32) Richie Hawtins (45) & Eddie Halliwell (64) should be in top 10 ino.

Richie Hawtins is my number 1 - simply breathtaking DJ...

p.s i hate how SHM are in there and also they r there as seperate djs.

I was surprised to see Headhunterz as high as #17. I like them/him, but didn't think Hardstyle would feature in the top 20. Quite a pleasant surprise.

David Guetta at number one is an utter scandal. I like a lot of his stuff, but f**k me...better than Armin, Ferry, DB etc? Not a single chance. Then again, a couple of tweets to his far more extensive number of followers probably put that one in the bag for him. Shame.

My votes went to Armin, ATB, Dash Berlin, Sean Tyas and, for no other reason than I rediscovered my liking of him again having not listened to UK Hardcore for ages, Scott Brown.

I'd forgotten the top 10 was announced recently. No real surprises I suppose. Some of the usual trance suspects and a few of the more commercial house artists.

If I'd remembered, my 5 votes would likely have gone to Ferry Corsten (18), Sander van Doorn (16), Eric Prydz (46), Steve Angello (23) and Joris Voorn (outside 100).

Can't believe how low Prydz is to be honest. I can't comment on what he's like live but he's an amazing producer. His Pryda releases are always solid and some of his Cirez D stuff is brilliantly dark.

Others I feel should be higher are:

Wolfgang Gartner (56): His style is similar to Deadmau5 and his productions are just as good IMO.

Eddie Halliwell (64): Doesn't really produce anything but his live shows are excellent and his technical skills are unrivalled.

Mark Knight (71): Solid productions of his own and Toolroom is one of the best labels going.

Eric Prydz live is a bit of a let down actually. I couldnt believe it man. But your right about the Cirez D stuff - excellent - Glow & On/Off.

Paul Van Dyk aswell (computer daft).

Give me Eddie Haliwell, Carl Cox, Steve Angello . . .the energetic lads who play to the crowd, who feel what we feel.

Pixie Lott was on MTV Dance last night. I said to my flatmate "Bit of a joke that". He replied, "This is dance music, just not what you listen to". I then showed him the DJ mag top 10 and he hadn't heard of Above and Beyond, Markus Schulz or Dash Berlin. I'm so disappointed.

Pixie Lott was on MTV Dance last night. I said to my flatmate "Bit of a joke that". He replied, "This is dance music, just not what you listen to". I then showed him the DJ mag top 10 and he hadn't heard of Above and Beyond, Markus Schulz or Dash Berlin. I'm so disappointed.

:o

However there is a very decent remix of her new song What Do you Take Me For on Dancenation TV :ph34r: .