SOL

• 1 month later...

Podcasts I'm subscribed to:

A State of Trance (Armin van Buuren)

Identity (Sander van Doorn)

Fire It Up (Eddie Halliwell)

Radio 538: Dance Department

Sensation

The top 3 are all good trance ones with SVD and Eddie being slightly more banging. ASOT is good because it's broken into chapters so you which song is currently playing. The other two have tracklists online.

Dance department is good for a wide range of house and tech house. It normally has 5 or 6 new songs then a half hour guest mix. Recent ones have been Sasha, Deadmau5, Green Velvet.

Sensation is a podcast taken from Sensation White shows across Europe. It's an hour of a live set from artists such as Swedish House Mafia, Laidback Luke, Funkagenda, Mark Knight, Joris Voorn, Marco V...

I'd also recommend Radio 1 on a Friday.

Podcasts I'm subscribed to:

A State of Trance (Armin van Buuren)

Identity (Sander van Doorn)

Fire It Up (Eddie Halliwell)

Radio 538: Dance Department

Sensation

The top 3 are all good trance ones with SVD and Eddie being slightly more banging. ASOT is good because it's broken into chapters so you which song is currently playing. The other two have tracklists online.

Dance department is good for a wide range of house and tech house. It normally has 5 or 6 new songs then a half hour guest mix. Recent ones have been Sasha, Deadmau5, Green Velvet.

Sensation is a podcast taken from Sensation White shows across Europe. It's an hour of a live set from artists such as Swedish House Mafia, Laidback Luke, Funkagenda, Mark Knight, Joris Voorn, Marco V...

I'd also recommend Radio 1 on a Friday.

Everything about your post sounds excellent to me. I have a question though, im a bit of a dumbass when it comes to itunes, what do you do subscribe to a podcast? go onto itunes and sign up and everytime you put yer ipod/iphone/ipad into itunes it'll download it onto it for you?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Everything about your post sounds excellent to me. I have a question though, im a bit of a dumbass when it comes to itunes, what do you do subscribe to a podcast? go onto itunes and sign up and everytime you put yer ipod/iphone/ipad into itunes it'll download it onto it for you?

It's been ages since I subscribed to anything but I'm sure that's all there is to it. As long as you're connected to the internet, iTunes should automatically download any new podcasts as soon as you open it.

Reincarnations - Steve Morley (Dumonde Remix)

Dream Universe - CM

Carte Blanche - Veracocha

Skydive - Freefall

Iron Eden - The Gate

Tilt - Invisible (Lost Tribe Vocal mix)

Age of Love - Age of Love

many more if to your liking, hope it helps..

My favourite trance tune of all time wub.gif

• 3 weeks later...