Dance Songs

SOL

Struggling to narrow down a DJ mag top five this year from Sneijder, John O'Callaghan, Aly & Fila, Simon Patterson, Above & Beyond, Shingo Nakamura and Paul van Dyk.

I'm struggling to name my top five as well. I always base my vote on who I've saw since I last voted and I've seen some quality DJs since then. Hopefully Creamfields at the weekend will sort it out lol.

Currently swaying between Armin, Aly & Fila and Gareth Emery for top spot.

Edited by BigMartyn86

Gutted to not be heading to Creamfields. Was always going to hang off to nearer the time to see if I wanted to head down but just spent £500 quid to repair the car. :thumbsdown

Need to turn the speakers up a little higher this weekend to make up for it!

Edited by Lang Toun Lad

What a weekend that was! Awesome from start to finish. Loads of banter with randoms and some quality DJs on show. Best set of the weekend belongs to the Tidy Boys and then Orjan Nilsen. Even got my photo with Kutski and the Tidy Boys signed my arm haha. Roll on EH1 festival in two weeks time.

Anyone going to Pressure this month? Looks a good one, especially with the circulation of gold bar super swedgers :thumsup2

Aye mate, heading to this with a large group of friends. Absolutely buzzing out my chops to cut some shapes. Spent my day off listening to the new Slam Radio. 4 hour mix. Absolute belter (just takes a while to get into it). Bought a ticket for Skream the next day in Edinburgh as well, but whether me make it or not is a different story...

https://soundcloud.com/soma/slamradio-100-slam-4-hour-mix

Edited by dan_ict

Anyone going to Pressure this month? Looks a good one, especially with the circulation of gold bar super swedgers :thumsup2

We looked at it but chose to go to Mauro Picotto the night after instead. The thought of a Picotto classics set makes me hard haha. Hope those gold bars are licking about at EH1 tomorrow. Edited by BigMartyn86