Dance Songs

SOL

Anyone else go to Hardwell at Ingliston? Some of the support DJs were good Calvin Logue in particular was my highlight of the night. I thought Kill The Buzz and Hardwell were a bit pish. Hardwell just sounded stale which is a shame as he was awesome at Coloursfest two years ago and at Creamfields last year. Don't know why but I left feeling a bit disappointed.

I've seen him warm up for Jack Eye Jones and he was excellent. Good to see him getting the opportunity at bigger gigs. He also followed me on Twitter after I told him he played a good set. Calvin Logue = gid c**t.

Yeh, loving Bullit. Been in my head for ages but keep forgetting the name when going to download it.

I want to go to Carl Cox but I'm working and can't get it off :(

You saw the line up for the EH1 festival? Some great DJs being announced. Especially in the Vandit arena.

Gutted!

Yeh, I've been looking to get tickets for EH1 but I'll only go if I can get a few pals along too. Bit of a struggle, though, as it's in between Creamfields and Carl Cox.

• 3 weeks later...

https://soundcloud.com/beyourselfmusic/rank-1-airwave-21st-century-mix

Rank 1 have done a great job remixing one of their own tunes. The original is one of the greatest songs ever made and this just makes it feel a lot fresher. I was worried at first that it was gonna have big EDM style drops in it.

Skip to 14 minutes in. Like Mike has the crowd doing the chant from Wolf of Wall Street :lol:

I know they're basically glorified school disco DJ's, but Dmitri Vegas and Like Mike gigs always looking fucking unbelievable fun.