Dance Songs

SOL

I can't get enough of Hot Since 82 just now.

All his remixes are superb. The So High - Shadow Child and Bigger than Prince - Green Velvet ones especially. Seen that Pressure is pulling out of the Arches due to its over 21s policy. Can't say I'm too surprised but with such a big night calling it a day for the foreseeable future the outlook isn't too good.

All his remixes are superb. The So High - Shadow Child and Bigger than Prince - Green Velvet ones especially. Seen that Pressure is pulling out of the Arches due to its over 21s policy. Can't say I'm too surprised but with such a big night calling it a day for the foreseeable future the outlook isn't too good.

The past few years they have had their end of season party in March then open back up again in September. I think it's so it doesn't clash with the likes of festival season and they have their own festival they do in conjunction with The Electric Frog.

The past few years they have had their end of season party in March then open back up again in September. I think it's so it doesn't clash with the likes of festival season and they have their own festival they do in conjunction with The Electric Frog.

I hope so. That's the first one I've made it to and it was sensational. Expected a brilliant set from Kraviz and Karenn but wow. Nina was especially brilliant. Love seeing someone's enthusiasm on the decks as well.

Jackmaster taking him down in October on Twitter is still my favourite Deadmau5 moment.

What happened there? He's not someone I follow, but I pick up stories about him quite a bit as DJ Mag and other such outlets lap up everything he says.

I see Afrojack called him out on having a go at Avicii. Something along the lines of, "really mature having a pop at someone who's in hospital".

What happened there? He's not someone I follow, but I pick up stories about him quite a bit as DJ Mag and other such outlets lap up everything he says.

I see Afrojack called him out on having a go at Avicii. Something along the lines of, "really mature having a pop at someone who's in hospital".

It was when Deadmau5 had has rant about there being no real DJs anymore, just producers claiming to be DJs for an extra pay check or something. Jackmaster responded with a list of DJs including himself, Erol Alkan and Oneman among others. Deadmau5 tried to end it with a passive aggressive complaint about needing to get some work done and Jack immediately responded "no thanks we've all suffered enough of your work already. Go pick a fight with Madonna at least she's worse than you." :lol:

Tiesto responded with the same as Afrojack as well. I don't entirely hate Deadmau5, he's done a couple of tracks that weren't total shit and I suppose he did go back to back with Richie Hawtin but he's such an utter fuckhead on social media that it negates any good he does.

It was when Deadmau5 had has rant about there being no real DJs anymore, just producers claiming to be DJs for an extra pay check or something. Jackmaster responded with a list of DJs including himself, Erol Alkan and Oneman among others. Deadmau5 tried to end it with a passive aggressive complaint about needing to get some work done and Jack immediately responded "no thanks we've all suffered enough of your work already. Go pick a fight with Madonna at least she's worse than you." :lol:

Tiesto responded with the same as Afrojack as well. I don't entirely hate Deadmau5, he's done a couple of tracks that weren't total shit and I suppose he did go back to back with Richie Hawtin but he's such an utter fuckhead on social media that it negates any good he does.

:lol: Jackmaster is some boy.

With regards his music, I'm the same. Enjoyed his first two albums and he was decent when I saw him live. Don't get the hype over him though.

Deadmau5 is well worth a follow. Total dickhead but usually entertainment. Him and Knife Party accounts always tend to have controversy every so often. I don't see why the media w**k over it though. TROLLED EVERYONE OMG.

Aye, it's amazing how many folk lap it up. To me, trolling should be subtle. When Deadmau5 says/does anything you know he's at it. Playing that tune at UMF was just plain embarrassing.