Dance Songs

SOL

You never ever know what you're gonna get with Weatherall - deep house, acid, disco, rockabilly, banging techno could be anything.

Check his Boiler Room out. Mental;

Aye I was annoyed that I completely missed his appearance at the Reading Rooms last time so definitely making up for it next month. Erol Alkan declared him to be the greatest DJ on the planet and IMO he's definitely up there.

Aye I was annoyed that I completely missed his appearance at the Reading Rooms last time so definitely making up for it next month. Erol Alkan declared him to be the greatest DJ on the planet and IMO he's definitely up there.

No doubt.There's certainly very few with his taste and knowledge in so many genres. A legendary DJ in the best club in Scotland - should be pretty decent!!

That Andrew Weatherall set was a bit obscure for my liking. The link did lead me to a cracking Richie Hawtin mix though :thumsup2

Bonkers eh! There seems to be an unnending supply of Boiler Room mixes up now, of varying quality (especially the mixing). Catz N Dogz, Craig Richards, Steffi, Carl Craig, Prosumer and Maceo Plex are all fantastic. If you like Hawtin's I'd recommend Sandwell District :)

Bonkers eh! There seems to be an unnending supply of Boiler Room mixes up now, of varying quality (especially the mixing). Catz N Dogz, Craig Richards, Steffi, Carl Craig, Prosumer and Maceo Plex are all fantastic. If you like Hawtin's I'd recommend Sandwell District :)

KiNK's is very good. Saw him last month at the Rooms and he's a nice guy to boot. Watched Boys Noize's the other night and he plays with vinyl for the full set and it's something special.