Dance Songs

SOL

Think we had this discussion last year about this Marshmallo.

Guetta/Swedes/Tiesto get the mainstream - dont know a lot about real music' vote.

Ritchie Hawtins would be number 1 every year imo but i suppose we cant all get what we want.

Who would uz guys wants as one??

Think we had this discussion last year about this Marshmallo.

Guetta/Swedes/Tiesto get the mainstream - dont know a lot about real music' vote.

Ritchie Hawtins would be number 1 every year imo but i suppose we cant all get what we want.

Who would uz guys wants as one??

My five at the time I voted was Arty, Above & Beyond, Armin, Dash Berlin and Ferry Corsten. I'd probably have Avicii in there after seeing him in Ibiza, I thought his set was phenomenal.

Top 100. Armin's punted David Guetta off his perch. 8)

Pleasing. I've not been listening to that much trance in the past year or so but I went along to see Armin in Ibiza this summer and he was excellent. Just goes to show you can be popular without selling your soul ala Tiesto and Guetta.

Interesting to see that SHM were higher than all of their members, and indeed significantly higher than Steve Angello. A good demonstration of how the popularity vote works, what with all three of the guys compromising the group having been around for some time previously. They were all names you would expect to see get banded about too, so they were definitely not nobodies.

Found that strange as well. Personally, I'd have Angello above either of the other two and SHM as whole.

My five at the time I voted was Arty, Above & Beyond, Armin, Dash Berlin and Ferry Corsten. I'd probably have Avicii in there after seeing him in Ibiza, I thought his set was phenomenal.

Mine would probably be Mark Knight, John Dahlback, Deniz Koyu, Steve Angello and Hardwell. Forgot to vote this year!

What's everyone's song of the year so far then? I'd need to go with this:

Absolutely phenomenal.

I'm also rather excited because I managed to get a ticket for Arty on 29th November in Glasgow :D Favourite DJ, first ever Scottish show, small venue in Chambre 69, pleasing.

Been loads of songs which I've loved this year but from my own personal view this has been my track pf the year as its the one which I've listened to the most.

Also as cheesy as this next song is. I have had some great times to it. (Being in that crowd was one of them)

Edited by BigMartyn86

Ferry Corsten was at Digital recently as well I remember seeing.

The Arches are putting on some unreal names atm though, don't know how many I'll get to but Eddie Halliwell, Arno Cost and others on the 28th looks a go-er.

Edited by Marshmallo