Dance Songs

SOL

Above and Beyond are playing the Barras in April, tickets go on sale this morning.

I've not seen A&B in a couple of years so I'm considering going along. The thing that's putting me off slightly is the venue. If it was the Arches I'd be there in a heartbeat but I've never been to the Barrowlands before and I'm not really sure what to expect.

I'm looking forward to Sander van Doorn and Gareth Emery in February much more. Colours Birthday.

was out last night, well this morning and had a club track night haha. Brilliant....

Praise Cats - Shined on Me

Nalin & Kane - Beachball

Sandy B - Make The World Go Round

JX - Son Of A Gun

Bob Sinclar - the Tribute

JX - Theres Nothing I Wont Do

Royksopp -49%

Speedy J - Pullover

Roos - Instant Moments

Artemesia - Bits & Pieces

N-Trance - Set You Free

Floorfillas - Inside Out

Floorfillas - this Way I Cant Tell

Joey Infeno - Tribal Church

Javi Mula - Come On

Cerrone - Je Suis Music

Whos Who - Not so Dirty

Motorcycle - As The Rush Comes

Scott Brown - Now Is The Time.

Mr Stevie Lennon at his finest.

Thats to name a few..... Got in at 5..... started work @ 6. Granted a dont drink but going to be as much use as tits on a bull.

Edited by HEY_SIDNEY

Some classics on that list. Was that Stevie Lennon of Stereofunk fame?

It certainly is. He kept it a fine secret that he was doin the Wednesday night in the wee room of Level 2 (Coatbridge). It was absolutely banging lads. Thats the ones that i can just rhyme off. Great night.

Stereofunk is actually in Common Tonight. Craig Kelman, Stevie Lennon, Craig McHugh. Excellent night ahead.

I'm going to the Colours Winter Party at the Arches tonight, anyone else heading along? I'm about creaming myself as Dash Berlin is one of my favourite DJs in the world, and W&W would probably be in the top 15-20 as well. Never been to the Arches before either so should be a good night.

I'm going to the Colours Winter Party at the Arches tonight, anyone else heading along? I'm about creaming myself as Dash Berlin is one of my favourite DJs in the world, and W&W would probably be in the top 15-20 as well. Never been to the Arches before either so should be a good night.

How did your night end up man??

My wee mate - Gary Livingstone - was warming up for this last night! He was buzzing for it!!

How did your night end up man??

My wee mate - Gary Livingstone - was warming up for this last night! He was buzzing for it!!

Aye it was good, the running order was a bit strange with Dash Berlin on from half 10 till half 12 but their set was unreal. They played the Armin van Buuren rework of Laura Jansen's Use Somebody which was probably the highlight.

It certainly is. He kept it a fine secret that he was doin the Wednesday night in the wee room of Level 2 (Coatbridge). It was absolutely banging lads. Thats the ones that i can just rhyme off. Great night.

Stereofunk is actually in Common Tonight. Craig Kelman, Stevie Lennon, Craig McHugh. Excellent night ahead.

I remember seeing them in Rosies in Falkirk for a work Xmas night out a few years back. I'm sure there were four of them playing back to back and they had some live instruments. A brilliant night all round. They had a regular slot at City for awhile but it never really took off.

Do they still do Stereofunk in Strathclyde Park? Always fancied going along but never had the chance.

Aye it was good, the running order was a bit strange with Dash Berlin on from half 10 till half 12 but their set was unreal. They played the Armin van Buuren rework of Laura Jansen's Use Somebody which was probably the highlight.

Brilliant tune.

I've been to the Arches on Boxing day the last two years but wasn't that arsed about it this year. I like Dash Berlin but he's not someone I get that excited about. I would probably have enjoyed it if I was there.

Can't believe that was your first time at the Arches!

Edited by lanky_ffc