Dance Songs

SOL

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@HEY_SIDNEY & @BigDoddyKane

Ok lads, I'm  out the new scene, not got a clue what is new.

I live and breath, my old shite as you see, when on a Youtube I took a dive,  2 days ago and found loads of shite (N=Joi) which was fun for my 4 yo daughter.

I used to have 2 or 3 guys on YT that would keep me updated with older and new stuff, that's faded away.

Where you getting your stuff? Who on YT?

23 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

I live and breath, my old shite as you see, when on a Youtube I took a dive,  2 days ago and found loads of shite (N=Joi) which was fun for my 4 yo daughter.

I used to have 2 or 3 guys on YT that would keep me updated with older and new stuff, that's faded away.

Dance music is timeless. What sounded good in 1988 still sounds good today.

As for newer stuff... I'm thinking Bicep, Peggy Gou, Avalon Emerson amongst others...

On 24/09/2022 at 12:24, SlipperyP said:

I'm on the search every day tbh, 

Constantly on the Defected podcasts - more specifically Sam Divine, Melvo Baptiste and any Glitterbox ones.
The on YT ill look for whatever the 'hottest' new tune is (what a term lol) n then go with 'recommended for you' thats out within the week n just trawl for hours looking for a gem. Weirdly got a few sounding boards that ill send tunes to n if they say yes, then they go straight in my next set lol.

The newest Fred Again.. tune - Danielle (SMile on my face) is just ridiculous.

On 24/09/2022 at 14:24, SlipperyP said:

Its mainly the old tunes for me i like the sound, its like motown you get soul now but it cant compare

for new tunes i search for dj mixes sometimes and if a tune stands out i might dig deeper into that. The others who post on here seem to find good new tunes so i listen to them