Dance Songs

SOL

On 16/05/2020 at 17:09, Marshmallo said:

First time in this thread for ages. Folk posting 2020 Armin and Ferry as examples of great trance.

Both are trance legends but some of the stuff they come out with these days is awful, that blah blah tune from AVB is not trance, end of. Neither was that hopeless "This is what it feels like" tune or going back a bit, Ferry Corstens "Rock your body". Rewind further to the likes of Communication and Out of the Blue, then you've got trance 😍

I do love AVBs a state of trance, there is some shite in it which I would never call trance but there is some gems in there. 

Here's a must download for dance music fans! I'm not a big fan of rehashing stuff but I'll make an exception to what was an amazing album 20 years ago, some of the new edits are great! 
Screenshot_20200518_003008_com.apple.android.music.thumb.jpg.b36f2d887f480bf6cd3fda4202e01980.jpg

Absolutely superb

Probably my favourite remix of any song, it was also played out massively by everyone and it crossed over all the different genres.

Must suck to be eurythmics when someone just rips the piss all over your best work.

:lol: