Dance Songs

SOL

What kind of dance music are you looking for?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evyy3rBgcM4

That about right, or are you looking for something harder/more mainstream?

If that tune's about on the money, then check out more of Dash Berlin's stuff. That's what I'm spending most of my time listening to at the moment.

You could do worse than download a couple of the free dance podcasts you get on iTunes. Tiesto's Clublife, Gareth Emery Podcast and Corsten's Countdown all have a good variety of stuff on them.

If you like trance then I would recommend Dash Berlin as Michael W posted, or Above and Beyond's new album.

Yup, podcasts are an excellent idea. Here's another you might want to check out:

Armin Van Buuren - A State of Trance (if you've got itunes, subscribe. If you don't, follow the youtube link).

And McKee: please do show us what the poor clubbers in Malia have been subjected to non-stop. I could do with being forewarned, as they'll no doubt come back here and play the songs continually.

Edited by Michael W

AVICII -LEVELS - banging!! (tune of this summer)

Avicii - Penguin (vocal mix)

Black Eyed Peas - Meet Me Half Way (Scolins less is more mix)

Vato Gonzalez - Badman Ridiim

Fish Go Deep - The Cure And The Cause

Solu Music - Fade (grant nelson big room vocal mix)

dana dawson - 3 is family (dancing divas mix)

All happy summery songs

Yup, podcasts are an excellent idea. Here's another you might want to check out:

Armin Van Buuren - A State of Trance (if you've got itunes, subscribe. If you don't, follow the youtube link).

And McKee: please do show us what the poor clubbers in Malia have been subjected to non-stop. I could do with being forewarned, as they'll no doubt come back here and play the songs continually.

I subscribe to A State of Trance too but I think I prefer any of the three I mentioned as there is more of a mixture of genres.

George Acosta is someone else I listen to a lot that not many people seem to have heard of. He's the boy.

Delorean - Come Wander:

Tensnake - Coma Cat:

Friendly Fires - Paris (Aeroplane remix):

Soulwax - Standing In The Way Of Control (Soulwax Nite version):

Leftfield - Melt: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgAfsUdQc_A

Example - Watch The Sun Come Up (single version; the intro is far better than the album version):

Justice vs Simian - We Are Your Friends: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQLEj2cLXqk

Daft Punk - Phoenix:

Chemical Brothers - Star Guitar:

Prodigy ripped this off

Believe me, the people that say that they are into Chemical Bros, Leftfield or The prodigy are frauds.

None of those artists were important in the scene and are commercial sellouts. Edited by DAFC

Believe me, the people that say that they are into Chemical Bros, Leftfield or The prodigy are frauds.

None of those artists were important in the scene and are commercial sellouts.

I often find that the people who like these aren't really into dance music at all. This is particularly true of The Prodigy.

In fact, many of the people I know actively despise dance music, although The Prodigy and a couple of electro groups seem to be acceptable to them for some reason.