Pie And Bovril Fives Tourney 2005

Which date do you prefer ?  

67 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Should be two PandBers per team at least.

Agree with Davie W here! This is a tourny for P & Bers to meet up, have a kickabout then go on the piss - there are plently other 5s tourny's around the summertime, if none P & bers want a tourny, they should enter those, and leave this to us P & Bers! Of course, each team could have 1/2 none P & Bers if they cant get the players, but it should be kept as much P & Bers as possible!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest GreenStag

If any Staggies are willing to swing by Inverkeithing i'd be up for a game. Any chance of switching venue's to the Dalgety Bay pitches? :)

I voted 9th, because I didn't want to be different.

Spoke to CaleyKing yesterday, we will hopefully be enterring a team.

Is the rule two P&B posters per team then?

Magic stuff it will be good to finally see Caley get a total and utter lesson at football!

Radford: I see its alright for you to glorify it to piss St Mirren fans off, but its not okay for me to make light of it at all? I'll just Tokely you instead!

I think two Pie and Bovril members per team would be good, however whatever Div decides. We can always register the ringers!

Magic stuff it will be good to finally see Caley get a total and utter lesson at football!

Radford: I see its alright for you to glorify it to piss St Mirren fans off, but its not okay for me to make light of it at all? I'll just Tokely you instead!

I think two Pie and Bovril members per team would be good, however whatever Div decides. We can always register the ringers!

It would by Caley fans me and CaleyKing know, none that you played before, I don't think. Do you play in the amateur league, you might have come across (or hopefully not! :o ) Caleyking?

If we do enter (I don't see why we wouldn't) then it'll give me a target to get fit for. Hopefully with a bit of fitness I'll be able to display my stunning range of footballing skills, which consist exclusively of crunching John Pelosi/Ross Tokely/Pasquale Bruno style challanges :ph34r::lol:

voted the 2nd but any one will do , hope we get more for the social event this time as well

Which was by far the best part of the day. Especially as I was f'kin knackered after about a minute on the pitch! :lol:

It would by Caley fans me and CaleyKing know, none that you played before, I don't think. Do you play in the amateur league, you might have come across (or hopefully not! :o ) Caleyking?

If we do enter (I don't see why we wouldn't) then it'll give me a target to get fit for. Hopefully with a bit of fitness I'll be able to display my stunning range of footballing skills, which consist exclusively of crunching John Pelosi/Ross Tokely/Pasquale Bruno style challanges :ph34r::lol:

Yes I have been described by many as distinctly amateur, but wouldnt know who Caley King was. None of us play welfare, a couple might play Highland League though :lol:

Anyway you will immediately be better than the former Caley team we have played as they were a flock of crows - murder!

Fitness doesnt come into our game at all.

just had a squiz through the pics again

lots of questions to be answered

will the kilts wares fall out again whilst in goal ??

will BB / SJ keep repeating herself herself herself ??

will radford get IDeed in the pub ??

will GIAB have a worse DO ??

will we totally blow it with 3 seconds to go ??

will David W have tantrum of the tourney again ??

will people remember that wee la redoute tip i gave them and supply the beer they so promised ??? :rolleyes:

Archived